We discuss predictions for the Amazon Prime Video series Citadel Season 1 Episode 6, including the release date and where to watch online.
Prime Video’s big-budget espionage thriller nears the end of its first season run with “Time Renders Us Enemies.” In the penultimate installment, Nadia (Priyanka Chopra Jonas) and Mason (Richard Madden) release Carter (Osy Ikhile) from his jail in Morocco, while Dahlia (Lesley Manville) puts her deadly plan into place.
The series divulges many of its darkest secrets, revealing a surprisingly intricate plot with more twist surprises to enjoy, yet the show still suffers from unlikable leads and cliched villains. Here’s what happened in Citadel Season 1, Episode 5:
- In flashbacks, Mason proposes to Nadia. She discovers that Mason has wiped Celeste’s memory, though. She confronts Mason, who admits that he only did it to protect her. He knows she stole the Oz Key.
- Nadia reveals that she destroyed the Oz Key. She breaks up with Mason and returns his wedding ring. Then she plans her escape, to go off grid in Valencia with a new identity.
- In the present, Dahlia catches Anders about to betray her and shoots him dead. She then threatens to kill Bernard’s family if he doesn’t give her the password for the nukes.
- Bernard relents and gives up the code, yet Dahlia orders the bombing of his family and Mason’s in Wyoming anyway.
- Carter is freed, but he warns Mason. Nadia worked for Manticore alongside a terrorist called Rahi. Nadia defends herself, confessing to the truth behind Valencia. She got pregnant with Mason’s child and moved to Valencia to escape. Nadia didn’t trust Mason with this information and kept it a secret.
- Rahi, Nadia’s father, looked after the baby whilst Nadia traveled on her final mission to Italy. She wanted to tell Mason the truth, although they were attacked and her memory was wiped.
- Nadia’s daughter is called Asha.
- Dahlia asks Davik to head to Valencia and activates a spy called Yamazaki to track down Mason in Morocco. Nadia, Carter, and Mason are surrounded by Yamazaki and his men.
- Dahlia orders Mason to help her retrieve the Russian nukes. They have Asha hostage. Dahlia needs Mason to activate the nukes as well.
Citadel Season 1 Episode 6 Release Date and Time
Episode 6 will be released on Prime Video on Friday, May 26th, 2023, at midnight ET. Episode 6 is rumored to be titled “Secrets in Night Need Early Rains.”
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Citadel Season 1 Episode 6 with a subscription to Prime Video on the date mentioned above.
- Mason and Nadia have been coerced into performing Dahlia’s dirty work. She has their daughter hostage and orders them to commandeer a Russian submarine. They will go through with the mission, but secretly plan to take Dahlia down and somehow still keep Asha safe in the process.
- Bernard has been taken to Brazil. Dahlia will have further plans for this spy.
- Bernard and Mason’s family will escape from their base just before Dahlia’s bombs are dropped on their location.
- Mason and Nadia will save the world and be reunited with their daughter.
1 thought on “Citadel Season 1 Episode 6 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
Excellent show keep it going.