We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Silo Season 1 Episode 6, including the release date and where to watch online.
Apple TV+’s sci-fi epic Silo reaches the halfway point with “The Janitor’s Boy.” In this latest installment, Juliette (Rebecca Ferguson) is tasked with solving another murder. This investigation unlocks further conspiracies within the Silo as the Judicial enters the fray.
There are some lovely cinematic moments in this offering and plenty more world-building details to enjoy too. Yet the slower pace and repetitive narrative are starting to hinder the series’ overall quality. Here’s what happened in Silo Season 1, Episode 5:
- Juliette heads to Marnes’ crime scene. She finds a list of suspects in Marnes’ pocket and notices that his drawing of Jahns is missing.
- Bernard worries that the citizens will panic when they hear of another murder. They plan a foot race to distract the inhabitants. Juliette suggests they bury the bodies together as if they were in love.
- At the joint funeral, the guests bite into an apple and throw the remains into an open grave.
- Juliette investigates Patrick’s home, where she finds the drawing and rat poison. Although she thinks he’s been framed as they’ve gone to Patrick’s old house.
- Paul Billings visits Judicial. Sims is interviewing Doug Trumbull to be his shadow. Judicial has launched its own investigation and its own suspect in the case.
- Juliette finds Doug outside Patrick’s old apartment. She tells Doug that he planted evidence at the wrong house. Doug runs off, and Juliette chases after him through the foot race.
- Doug pushes Juliette over the edge of the stairwell. Crowd members save Juliette before she falls, though.
- Sims meets with Doug in private. He points out that Doug failed to cover up George and Marnes’ murders. Sims pushes Doug over the edge, killing the murderer.
- Juliette takes her findings to Judge Meadows. They all agree that Doug was the killer and that he committed suicide when he was discovered.
- Bernard thanks Juliette for solving the case and offers her two days off.
- She heads back down deep and meets with Martha. Her old friend is concerned about all the deaths, fearing that Juliette will be next. They discuss the camcorder she has been working on. It is an illegal item within the Silo.
- Juliette states that she needs to find out why George was killed. Then she heads back to their secret hideout, where she stares at George’s illegal relics.
Silo Season 1 Episode 6 Release Date and Time
Episode 6 will be released on Apple TV+ on Friday, June 2nd, 2023, at midnight PT. Episode 6 is titled “The Relic” and will have a run time of 51 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Silo Season 1 Episode 6 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Juliette thinks that the answers to George’s death lie within the relics. She will study these items for clues and continue her own investigation.
- Martha will fix the camcorder and watch the footage found on it. There will be incriminating or illuminating information hidden on this device.
- Juliette and Martha will work together to solve this crime.
- Meanwhile, Judicial will continue to instigate its own master plan. Juliette’s days may be numbered.
- Silo Season 1 Episode 6 Recap