This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series King the Land Season 1 Episodes 13 and 14, and includes the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of King the Land Episode 12, Sa-rang was left in shock when she heard instructions given for Gu Won to marry Yu-ri. So much so, the concierge dropped a plate right in front of the Chairman, something which will potentially cause issues going forward. However, for Sa-rang, she is most likely going to be concerned with the fact her relationship no longer seems as secure as it was, and Gu Won could be taken from her.
On the whole, though, Gu Won is thriving. He succeeded with his responsibilities at the King Hotel’s 100th-anniversary event by making it staff-focused and has now seemingly won favor with his stubborn father. This has all upset Hwa-ran too, who still believes in ruthless business practices as opposed to allowing employees to have true power. Going forward, it’ll be intriguing to see how the “war” between Gu Won and his sister plays out.
For the rest of the King the Land ongoings, look no further:
- Ro-un has confessed to Pyeong-hwa, but was knocked back in his advances.
- Pyeong-hwa has been told a promotion would be hard because she was divorced.
- Gu Won and Sa-rang revealed their relationship to friends.
- Hwa-ran is trying to get Sang-sik to come over to her side.
- Sa-rang found information on Gu Won’s mother and gifted him a picture of her. This has made the rich heir consider restarting his search for the missing parent.
- Sa-rang has won over her colleagues, to the point they now embrace her as part of the team.
King the Land Season 1 Episodes 13 and 14 Release Date/Time
King the Land Season 1 Episode 13 will be released on Netflix on July 29, 2023. The usual release time is 4:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). King the Land Season 1 Episode 14 will air at the same time the next day, July 30. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 65-70 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch King the Land Season 1 Episodes 13 and 14 with a subscription to Netflix at the dates and times mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 22:30 (KST).
- Gu Won and Sa-rang’s relationship is exposed, as without it, the latter may find her job come under scrutiny.
- Sa-rang is kept away from Gu Won at work.
- The Chairman insists on having Gu Won choose Yu-ri, seeing the business benefit to their marriage.
- Hwa-ran starts to lose standing within the company and has to contend with her private life becoming public domain.
- Pyeong-hwa comes clean with Ro-un about her past in the hopes the two can start a relationship.
- Da-eul finally takes a stand.
- Sang-sik ultimately chooses not to side with Hwa-ran, knowing he’s better off loyal to Gu Won.