We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Masamune-kun’s Revenge R Season 2 Episode 6, including the release date and where to watch online.
It was hard to guess just what this series would do after Masamune (voiced by Natsuki Hanae) finally confessed to Aki (voiced by Ayaka Ohashi), and for the first half of this episode, it felt like the writers were unsure of that much themselves.
While it picked up in the second half, it still begs the question, what happens now? For so long, it seemed the point of season two was to expose everyone, but now that they have been, Aki and Masamune can finally proceed as a real couple.
However, without the revenge to motivate him, it seems Masamune may have bit off more than he can chew with his new girlfriend.
- Kanetsugu hits Masamune back after being punched. Kanetsugu calls him a popular jerk, but Masamune denies that accusation.
- Masamune admits it was him she was friends with eight years ago, not Kanetsugu.
- Kanetsugu tries to deny it, but Aki notices their cleavage through their not messed up shirt, revealing they are actually a female.
- Aki tells Masamune she will do him the favor of going out with him.
- Kanetsugu visits her sister in the hospital and admits she feels a sense of relief suddenly.
- Masamune finds more girls are confessing to him at school suddenly.
- He rejects the latest girl, who then says she realizes this means the rumors are true that he’s dating Aki.
- Fujinomiya informs Masamune of just how many of the other students were interested in either him or Aki.
- Masamune tells Funimomiya hasn’t stopped thinking about an answer to her previous confession, but she tells him to hold off for now.
- Aki demands Masamune buy her lunch, and Masamune finds Kanetsugu is now working in the cafeteria.
- Kanetsugu admits that she was really in it for the money but doesn’t tell Masamune what the money was for.
- Kanetsugu admits she sold her family home but that it brought her relief as she no longer has to lie or pretend to be a guy either.
- Masamune chooses not to expose Kanetsugu to Aki.
- Aki offers to thank Masamune for his help by getting snacks after school, but he tells her the thought is more than enough.
- Masamune finds that he is breaking out into hives for an unknown reason.
- Yoshino asks Masamune why he didn’t rat her out to Aki, and he admits he didn’t see the point or want to risk ratting himself out.
- Masamune admits just how hard he finds dating Aki to be.
- Yoshino offers her advice before telling him they can no longer meet up anymore.
Masamune-kun’s Revenge R Season 2 Episode 6 Release Date and Time
Episode 6 will be released on Crunchyroll on Monday, August 7th, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. ET. The title of episode four is unknown at this time, but it will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Masamune-kun’s Revenge R Season 2 Episode 6 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
Even after admitting he was the real Masamune, he was smart enough not to reveal the revenge plan, keeping his secret safe for now. However, now that he has Aki, things may not seem as sweet as he expected.
- At first, I always assumed Masamune would fall in love with Aki, but I’m starting to wonder if that’s the case anymore. Now that he’s actually dating her, I could see him realizing he has no romantic feelings toward her.
- Despite trying to keep it a secret, I can see Yoshino’s betrayal somehow getting back to Aki, causing a rift in their friendship and Aki’s relationship with Masamune.
- Masamune-kun’s Revenge R Season 2 Episode 5 Recap
- Masamune-kun’s Revenge R Season 2 Episode 6 Recap
- Masamune-kun’s Revenge R Season 2 Review