This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series The Uncanny Counter Season 2 Episodes 5 and 6, and includes the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of The Uncanny Counter Season 2 Episode 4, Ju-seok potentially harmed his chances of a lighter prison sentence by claiming he’d have killed his wife’s murderer if given the chance again. Watching on, Pil-gwang found himself intrigued by that particular statement, and going forward could look to use the firefighter’s quest for vengeance to his advantage. Of course, So Mun also seems aware his ally is not in his right mind, so the chief antagonist of the season won’t try and manipulate unopposed.
Elsewhere, Jeok-bong discovered his power is the ability to smell evil spirits, but found that such a skill abruptly left him. Eventually, it did return, though not without the farmer exiting the Counters to return to his rural lifestyle first. Now, Jeok-bong does seem confident again, luckily, and it’s believed his powers can help the team in their quest to track down Pil-gwang and co.
For the rest of The Uncanny Counter Season 2‘s ongoings, look no further:
- Wong has been stripped of his powers, with the evil spirits summoned from him.
- Pil-gwang has found out the Counters are linked to Min-ji.
- Ha-na briefly met a former classmate, who is now a piano teacher.
- Ju-seok has been constantly taunted by an evil spirit.
- The Counters have moved into a new, larger base now that Pil-gwang’s crew found the noodle shop.
- Mo-tak is considering retirement, thinking he is no longer useful to the team.
- Gelly lost an eye in a fight with Ha-na, and is out for revenge.
The Uncanny Counter Season 2 Episodes 5 and 6 Release Date/Time
The Uncanny Counter Season 2 Episode 5 will be released on Netflix on August 12, 2023. The usual release time is 3:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). The Uncanny Counter Season 2 Episode 6 will air at the same time the next day, August 13. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 65-70 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch The Uncanny Counter Season 2 Episodes 5 and 6 with a subscription to Netflix at the dates and times mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tVN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:20 (KST).
- Pil-gwang will attempt to get Ju-seok on his side, potentially to replace the now powerless Wong.
- Gelly will continue to track down Ha-na, wanting revenge for her missing eye.
- So Mun will try to reach out to Ju-seok, hoping he can still be swayed onto the good side.
- Ju-seok finds himself torn between good and evil, though ultimately overwhelmed by his quest for revenge.
- Mo-tak continues to wonder whether his time as a Counter is coming to an end.
- Jeok-bong’s development accelerates, and he becomes useful in tracking down other evil spirits.
You can watch this series with a subscription to Netflix.