We discuss predictions for the Hulu series Only Murders in the Building Season 3 Episode 3, including the release date and where to watch online.
Only Murders in the Building is back, the murder mystery returns with a brand-new investigation to get stuck into and a new cast of Hollywood stars to gawp at. The third season includes the talents of Paul Rudd and Meryl Streep, which helps to back up the claims that this might be the best season yet.
The second chapter, “The Beat Goes On,” continues the investigation, honing in on emotive character development with the show’s usual hilarious, sarcastic tone. Here’s what happened in Only Murders in the Building Season 3, Episode 2:
- Oliver’s play is being shut down now that their lead star Ben Glenroy is dead. Oliver tries to persuade the producers to keep the production going, but they ignore his phone calls instead.
- Mabel sees a vision of Ben; they talk about her failing career, and Ben offers out some reassuring advice.
- Charles receives hate mail and the standard handkerchief gift from Ben. Together the podcast trio head to Ben’s funeral service.
- Mabel ends up chatting with Ben’s security guard Gregg. He has his own theories on Ben’s death and invites Mabel back to his apartment to discuss his findings further. Charles decides to tag along.
- Oliver tries to get into the main church service. On his way there, he bumps into theater critic Maxine. She says that the preview show was awful. Oliver needs to stop holding back so much.
- Charles and Mabel head to Gregg’s apartment. He is clearly a psychotic super-fan. Gregg kidnaps Charles and Mabel, keeping them locked up in his basement. He thinks they are the killers. The police show up just before Gregg can torture or kill them.
- Oliver has a heart attack after hearing Maxine’s terrible review. He is told to rest and reduce his stress levels.
- Oliver decides to turn the play into a musical.
- Charles and Mabel decide to investigate the murder via another podcast show.
Only Murders in the Building Season 3 Episode 3 Release Date and Time
Episode 3 will be released on Hulu on Tuesday, August 15th, 2023, at 12 am ET. Episode 3 is titled “Grab Your Hankies” and will have a run time of 39 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Only Murders in the Building Season 3 Episode 3 with a subscription to Hulu on the date mentioned above.
- Mabel has her first clue in the case, the handkerchief, which links all the cast and crew to Ben’s death. Mabel will interview the whole team, recording who exactly received a handkerchief and who is missing one. She will have a large list of suspects to start with. These will need whittling down.
- Charles will assist Mabel with the investigation while Oliver plans his new musical.
- Loretta quickly becomes the lead suspect, as she verbally speaks of her hatred for Ben before his (second) death. Charles and Mabel will interrogate the failed actress next.