This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series The Uncanny Counter Season 2 Episodes 9 and 10, and includes the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of The Uncanny Counter Season 2 Episode 8, So Mun found his rebirth memories erased by Gelly. This means the Counter is left without his powers, much to the annoyance of Pil-gwang, who wanted to take them for himself.
Of course, going forward, So Mun losing his strength is an issue for the rest of the Counters primarily. They are without arguably their strongest member, and now have the added duty of needing to protect him in the hopes they can eventually recapture his memories. This, perhaps, opens the door for Ju-seok to take his revenge on Chung-jae without much in the way of interference.
As for Ju-seok, he is finding himself growing closer to being consumed by his evil spirit. Increasingly frustrated that his former allies are consistently getting in the way of his revenge, and hiding key details (like Chung-jae being alive) from him, he went to Pil-gwang with the ambition of overpowering the Counters once and for all.
For the rest of The Uncanny Counter ongoings, look no further:
- Ha-na managed to save Do-hwi from Gelly, but then erased his memories of her to protect him.
- Gelly and Pil-gwang have started to argue with each other, now that the former believes she may have been abandoned.
- Mae-ok is continuing to take care of Jae-youl, but he is yet to reciprocate her good intentions.
- Both groups have tracked down Chung-jae, and those linked to him.
- Gelly has continued to target Ha-na, clearly wanting revenge for her eye injury.
The Uncanny Counter Season 2 Episodes 9 and 10 Release Date/Time
The Uncanny Counter Season 2 Episode 9 will be released on Netflix on August 26, 2023. The usual release time is 3:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). The Uncanny Counter Season 2 Episode 10 will air at the same time the next day, August 27. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 65-70 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch The Uncanny Counter Season 2 Episodes 9 and 10 with a subscription to Netflix at the dates and times mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tVN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:20 (KST).
- Ju-seok begins to wonder if siding with Pil-gwang is worth it, now that he knows the villain doesn’t actually want to help his revenge.
- The Counters try to shield So Mun from being targeted, now that he is powerless.
- So Mun attempts to regain his memories, though remains without his powers.
- Mae-ok continues in her attempts to lead Jae-youl back toward a good path.
- The Counters train harder in a bid to cover for the loss of So Mun.
- Gelly and Pil-gwang start their own confrontation with each other, with the latter wanting the powers of his new adversary.