We discuss predictions for the 2023 Prime Video series Harlan Coben’s Shelter Season 1 Episode 5, including the release date and where to watch online.
The show continues to flit between endearing human interactions and over-the-top, forced plot twists. This is frustrating on the whole, as the series has the potential to be great, but it is impossible to be taken seriously when it delves into such absurd mystery elements.
Here’s what happened in Harlan Coben’s Shelter Season 1, Episode 4:
- Mickey thinks back to the car crash. He remembers the scarred man, who looks like the Butcher of Lodz. He had a butterfly tattoo on his arm. Mickey shows the photograph of the Butcher to his friends. They can’t believe that the Butcher and the paramedic are the same person.
- They show Mickey footage of Rachel breaking into Ashley’s locker. He confronts her, but she won’t tell him the truth just yet.
- Mickey and Shira attend a Basketball Breakfast. Hannah makes a speech. Shira can’t stop thinking about their kiss. Hannah asks Shira out on a date.
- Mickey shows Mrs. Friedman the photograph of the Butcher. The teacher proves that it is a fake.
- Buck and Spoon audition for the musical. Buck is amazing. Ema helps Spoon with his duet. They are both great as well. Whitney is impressed with Ema. They all get picked for the musical.
- Ema tells Mickey that the photograph is photoshopped. They researched the paramedic, discovering that the ambulance was stolen and the man wasn’t part of their staff.
- Chief Ken Taylor finds a grave in Bat Lady’s back garden. He only finds a dead deer, though. Bat Lady hid the dead body underneath it.
- Spoon and Ema investigate Mr. Kent’s office, finding papers on Dylan Shakes.
- Bat Lady threatens Mrs Friedman. They clearly have a shared past. Bat Lady reveals that Mr. V was trafficking children, including Ashley Kent.
- Rachel confesses to Mickey about the disappearance. She helped Ashley escape from her kidnappers. Ashley is hiding in her pool house. Octoface arrives to kidnap her again.
Harlan Coben’s Shelter Season 1 Episode 5 Release Date and Time
Episode 5 will be released on Prime Video on Friday, September 1st, 2023, at 12 a.m. ET. Episode 5 is titled “See Me Feel Me Touch Me Heal Me” and will have a run time of 46 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Harlan Coben’s Shelter Season 1 Episode 5 with a subscription to Prime Video on the date mentioned above.
- Mickey and Rachel will try to save Ashley from Octoface. Rachel will use her gun to scare him off again. Octoface will capture Ashley this time around, though. Rachel will join the teen trio, and they will attempt to find and rescue Ashley from this trafficking ring.
- Shira and Hannah will continue to date in secret. They will start to have feelings for one another again. They will start an affair behind Ken’s back.
- The musical rehearsals will get underway. Whitney and Ema will continue to bond while Buck and Spoon argue with one another.
- Bat Lady and Sunglasses Man will end up working with the teens to find Ashley.