This article contains predictions for the Paramount+ series Special Ops: Lioness Season 1 Episode 8, and includes the release date and where to watch online.
Joe is attempting to prepare Cruz and her team for their upcoming mission at Aaliyah’s wedding in Special Ops: Lioness. However, as things between Cruz and Aaliyah get more intimate, it threatens to turn the whole mission upside down. Here is everything that went down in Episode 7:
- Joe, Byron, and Kaitlyn meet and start to lay the groundwork for how they will get a team in Majorca. However, they all agreed to keep it silent and not involve the White House.
- In an effort to spend more time with Cruz, Aaliyah takes her shopping for new clothes. One thing leads to another, and they start to talk about the night they kissed. This leads to the two kissing, but they are almost caught by someone walking in. Instead of sticking around, Aaliyah asks if she wants to finish what they started, and Cruz agrees. The two go back to a hotel, where they begin to have sex.
- As this is happening, Kyle, who is listening in to what is happening for Joe, realizes that Cruz might be in deeper than Joe would want her to be. So, Kyle calls Joe to ask if she has heard the recording, and she says no. He tells her she might want to listen as he thinks Cruz and Aaliyah are in a relationship.
- Joe arrives at the hotel to confront Cruz, who breaks down and cries. Although Cruz expected Joe to chew her out, she instead explained to her how she must get her head back in the game. Cruz explains that she might love her, and Joe spins it as she doesn’t and that soon Aaliyah will be married and a slave to her husband. She explains that Amorhi is the biggest threat to the country since Bin Laden, and they must take him down. Finally, Cruz calms down and heads back to Aaliyah’s room.
- As Joe and her team prepare to head to Majorca, Joe knew Cruz’s head wasn’t in the right place. So, on their flight, Joe hands Cruz over a computer and tells her to watch all the evil things Amrohi has done over the years. Cruz gets emotional as she watches innocent cities being bombed, kids being killed and people’s heads being chopped for sport.
Special Ops: Lioness Season 1 Episode 8 Release Date/Time
The next episode is scheduled to release on Paramount+ on Sunday, 3 September 2023. The release time is 3:00 a.m. Episode 8 is titled “Gone Is The Illusion of Order” and will have a run time of 45 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Special Ops: Lioness Season 1 Episode 8 on Paramount+ on the date mentioned above.
- Cruz goes to Aaliyah’s wedding, and things quickly turn south when she exposes who she is in an attempt to save her.
- Joe is forced to make a gut-wrenching decision for which she has to face the consequences.
- Kaitlyn, Byron, and Joe have to meet with the White House after going rogue with the mission.
You can watch this series with a subscription to Paramount+.