We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Masamune-kun’s Revenge R Season 2 Episode 11, including the release date and where to watch online.
As everyone’s true feelings come to light, things between Aki (voiced by Ayaka Ohashi) and Masamune (voiced by Natsuki Hanae) are as fragile as ever. Just when it seems like they’ve come to an understanding, at least to Masamune, Aki does the unthinkable and potentially ends their relationship.
It was a moment no one could’ve seen coming, especially after all the effort she went through to build up Masamune’s confidence just before that. With only two more episodes left this season, it’s hard to see Masamune making everything right and winning Aki back without some serious help.
- With snow falling outside, Aki and Yoshino leave school. Yoshino senses something is wrong and asks Aki what happened.
- Aki tells Yoshino that Fujinomiya asked her to break up with Masamune because he doesn’t have feelings for her.
- Aki believes that Masamune was only with her to “keep his enemies close,” but Yoshino reveals that this entire situation is all her fault.
- Yoshino agrees to do some research for Aki.
- Masamune and his sister build a snowman outside, and Chinatsu asks if she will ever get to meet Aki.
- In class, Futaba and several other girls discuss the upcoming White Day holiday.
- In a flashback, Kojuro confronts Fujinomiya after her talk with Aki and asks what her intentions were.
- Yoshino sees Fujinomiya in the hall and promptly leaves, clearly upset with her.
- Masamune tries to invite Aki over, but chickens out.
- Kojuro asks Fujinomiya if she would like to walk home with him, and he admits he still thinks she’s kind despite what she said to Aki.
- Yoshino returns with the research for Aki. Yoshino wonders if she and Masamune are okay, and Aki says that they are.
- Aki asks Masamune on a weekend date and mentions White Day.
- Masamune struggles to decide what to give Aki, but his mother suggests making her something. He tries and fails multiple times.
- Masamune asks for Kojuro’s help choosing a gift for Aki. He notices that Kojuro also bought a gift that he admits is for Fujinomiya.
- Masamune meets Aki at a drugstore for their date.
- Aki stops to talk to a clerk, who turns out to be one of the boys who used to bully Masamune.
- The clerk apologizes to Masamune.
- Masamune admits that while he wasn’t as scared to confront his bully as he thought, he isn’t interested in meeting the others.
- Aki encourages Masamune to have more confidence in himself after all the work he’s done.
- Masamune gives Aki chocolates for White Day, but she rejects them.
Masamune-kun’s Revenge R Season 2 Episode 11 Release Date and Time
Episode 11 will be released on Crunchyroll on Monday, September 11th, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. ET. The title of episode eleven is unknown at this time, but it will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Masamune-kun’s Revenge R Season 2 Episode 11 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
While Fujinomiya seemed to see the error of her ways in this episode, it appears her talk with Aki ended up having more of an impact than we first thought. If Aki and Masamune really are over, it will be interesting to see just how everyone else reacts.
- I have a feeling Masamune will take being broken up with fairly hard and probably reach out to Yoshino to learn what he did wrong. I think this is where he’ll finally learn that Aki knows all about his revenge plot.
- Despite biding her time for so long, I do not think Fujinomiya will make a move once she learns Masamune is single. After admitting what she said to Aki was cruel, I don’t think she will attempt to get between her and Masamune again.
- Masamune-kun’s Revenge R Season 2 Episode 10 Recap
- Masamune-kun’s Revenge R Season 2 Episode 11 Recap
- Masamune-kun’s Revenge R Season 2 Review
- Review – The Descent: Part 2