We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Invasion Season 2 Episode 4, including the release date and where to watch online.
“Fireworks” splits its running time between three main subplots. Mitsuki (Shioli Kutsuna) investigates a strange signal in the first, Trevante (Shamier Anderson) follows clues in an Oklahoman jail cell in the second, and the Maliks continue forward with the Movement in the third.
The show continues to interconnect these storylines while the overall quality of the series remains disappointingly low level. This installment includes more cliched dialogue, daytime drama over-acting, and many illogical plot moments. Here’s what happened in Invasion Season 2, Episode 3:
- Mitsuki runs tests in the alien ship. She is shown a signal that the ship is emitting. Mitsuki believes that this is a distress signal sent to the mothership. Using this data, she is able to hack into the mothership.
- The Movement take the Maliks to the next refugee center. On the way there they pick up a distress call, a family are trapped in a ravine, surrounded by aliens. They accept this call and head over for a rescue mission.
- The police station’s secretary, Rose, meets Trevante. He asks her to retrieve his notebook. At first, she refuses to help him. He notices a connection between the missing people posters and Caspar’s drawings. The numbers in his drawings match the disappearance dates. She eventually lets Trevante go.
- Mitsuki tells Nikhil her plan. By hacking the mothership, she can take down the alien’s cloaking technology. The military could then fire their nukes at the alien ships. President Benya agrees to the plan.
- The Movement go into the ravine to help the stranded family. Luke goes in to help and Aneesha follows after him. This leaves Sarah on her own.
- Mitsuki’s plan works, the military shoot down seven alien ships across the globe. They celebrate this victory.
- The Movement return from the ravine. They are surprised that the aliens have surrendered. Clark is injured though. Aneesha notices that Sarah has gone missing.
Invasion Season 2 Episode 4 Release Date and Time
Episode 4 will be released on Apple TV+ on Wednesday, September 13th, 2023, at 12 am PT. Episode 4 is titled “The Tunnel” and will have a run time of 51 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Invasion Season 2 Episode 4 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Mitsuki’s plan worked perfectly. The alien ships are now either shot down or visible in the sky. This small victory means that they can at least see their enemy coming. Some of the alien ships will have survivors. The real war is just beginning.
- The alien being that Mitsuki is observing in Brazil will start to act aggressively after this attack. Mitsuki may lose her memories or go into a coma after her next observation.
- The Movement and the Malik family will search for Sarah. Has she been abducted or has she wandered off herself?
- Trevante will investigate the local area for further clues, referring back to Caspar’s notebook.
- The kids will journey to Paris after Caspar. They will hit roadblocks along the way. As per the title, they will head through a tunnel.
- Invasion Season 2 Episode 4 Recap
- Invasion Season 2 Review
- Invasion Season 1 Episode 10 Recap – finale and ending explained