We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Bungo Stray Dogs Season 5 Episode 11, including the release date and where to watch online.
Just when it seemed like the Armed Detective Agency had hit rock bottom, this episode proved that things could, in fact, get even worse.
With every new plan they try, another one fails, leaving them with fewer options as time passes. With things only getting better for Fukuchi (voiced by Akio Otsuka) and Fyodor (voiced by Akira Ishida), it’s starting to feel as though the Armed Detective Agency is nothing less than doomed.
While they do give their best effort in this episode, it’s getting harder to imagine how they are going to fix this in the end.
- Aya reminisces about the pressure put on her by her father to be more like her deceased sister.
- She then wakes up next to Bram on the side of a building, who is there to lure the Armed Detective Agency.
- Trapped in a flooding elevator, Sigma wonders how he and Dazai are going to escape when suddenly the remaining air space they have catches on fire.
- Sigma attempts to shoot the door underwater, but his gun isn’t strong enough.
- When the fire goes out, Dazai heads to the surface, shooting out the grate covering the vent and then through the vent to the mechanism that controls the door.
- Sigma sees a crack in the doors and begins to pry them open.
- Detecting something has gone wrong with the flooding protocol, the elevator begins descending at an alarming rate. Dazai pushes Sigma out of the elevator and onto one of the other floors before it reaches the bottom.
- Atsushi leaves Teruko, only to see Bram and Aya outside. He goes to help them, but she yells down, telling Atsushi this is a trap.
- Sigma finds a note written in Russian.
- Akutagawa attacks Atsushi. When Akutagawa reveals his vampire regeneration powers, Atsushi realizes this fight won’t end unless he kills him.
- Dazai makes it out of the elevator with a broken leg, trapping him on the fourth floor. Fyodor sends Chuya after him.
- Sigma appears, shooting at Fyodor. He tells him to call off Chuya, or he will shoot again.
- Fyodor tells Sigma that Dazai manipulated him and accuses him of wanting to become an Armed Detective Agency member. Still, Sigma holds the gun to his head anyway, demanding to know what Fyodor’s ability is and what exactly Fyodor is as well.
- Aya attempts to remove the sword from Bram’s torso.
- Sigma shows Fyodor the note he found and asks if it’s his. Upon reading the note, which says, “Help me,” Fyodor seems to have a mental breakdown. When he regains his composure, he appears to be someone else, asking what year it is.
- As Atsushi tries to get through to him, Akutagawa uses his coat to rip off Atsushi’s leg and arm.
- Fyodor begs Sigma for help, causing him to wonder if maybe he has two personalities inside him. As Sigma reaches in, Fyodor stabs him instead.
- Fyodor offers to let Sigma touch him to gather any information he wishes.
- The United Nations votes to grant Fukuchi access to One Order, which he seems to activate immediately.
- Knowing this may be the last bet he ever makes, Sigma grabs hands with Fyodor.
- Aya searches for something to help her free Bram before dragging a heavy table toward him.
- Sigma sees lights and information before falling onto his back.
- Dazai taunts Chuya into swinging at him, but Fyodor stops him, knowing that Dazai’s goal is to use his ability to save Chuya from his vampire state.
- Chuya shoots Dazai once in the shoulder and then in his head.
- Fukuchi uses One Order to have all units attack and even use nuclear weapons.
- Aya pushes the table tied to Bram’s off the building, but it does not release the sword.
Bungo Stray Dogs Season 5 Episode 11 Release Date and Time
Season 5, Episode 11, will be released on Crunchyroll on Wednesday, September 20th, 2023, at 10:30 a.m. ET. Episode 11 is titled “Twilight Goodbye” and will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Bungo Stray Dogs Season 5 Episode 10 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
While I was right about Fukuchi finally getting One Order, I do hope I end up being wrong about Sigma’s death. Hopefully, we find out for sure next week, but until then, let’s see if we can predict what will happen.
- I don’t see Aya giving up just yet. Since the sword moved some with the table tied to it, I could see her trying to pull it out the rest of the way herself and maybe falling off the side of the building they are on in the process.
- Since I can’t imagine the finale ending in complete despair, I imagine someone from the Armed Detective Agency might have a breakthrough. The only person not incapacitated at the moment seems to be Miyazawa, who I could see at least retrieving Atsushi, Fukuzawa, or Ranpo’s body.
- Bungo Stray Dogs Season 5 Episode 10 Recap
- Bungo Stray Dogs Season 5 Ending Explained
- Bungo Stray Dogs Season 5 Review