We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series The Morning Show Season 3 Episode 3, including the release date and where to watch online.
The opening episode sees certain UBA employees heading into outer space, while the second episode, “Ghost in the Machine,” focuses on a cyber-attack back on planet Earth, as the network is hacked and secrets are leaked.
The two opening installments deliver more outrageous entertainment as the show’s structure and credibility are pushed to its limits. This is ridiculous yet addictive TV. Here’s what happened in The Morning Show Season 3, Episode 2:
- UBA manages to regain the live feed from space, but Paul is furious with this technical issue and Alex’s disappearing act.
- Bradley messages Luna. Her charges have been dropped, but she doesn’t want to speak to Bradley again.
- Alex tells Cybil about Cory’s merger plans. Cybil wants Alex suspended for her little stunt. Stella suggests putting Alex on the Morning Show 5 days a week instead.
- During the next news segment, the network is hacked by cyber terrorists. They release private information and one of Bradley’s more intimate videos.
- The hackers want $50 million in ransom money. Cory and Stella try to regain control. Cory accuses Paul of instigating the attack.
- All employees’ phones and electronic devices are confiscated. Stella tells Alex about her new job role. Alex refuses to accept the gig.
- Alex and Bradley argue about their privacy being undermined. All the employees worry about their secrets getting out.
- Cory tries to convince the board to pay the ransom. Cybil persuades the board members to vote against Cory, though.
- Alex finds out about Chip and Isabella’s romance. Alex apologizes to Bradley; she offers to support her with the video leak.
- Cory decides to leak the merger story to the news.
- It is revealed that Stella and Paul go way back. They are seen in a photograph together on Stella’s phone.
The Morning Show Season 3 Episode 3 Release Date and Time
Episode 3 will be released on Apple TV+ on Wednesday, September 20th, 2023, at 12 am PT. Episode 3 is titled “White Noise” and will have a run time of 54 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch The Morning Show Season 3 Episode 3 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Cory has been unable to convince the board to pay the ransom, so he has decided to leak the merger instead. Paul will be furious with Cory and end all negotiations. What exactly is Cory’s plan here?
- After passing the 48-hour deadline, the terrorists will start to leak private information, causing no end of scandals. Bradley will fear that her video is going to be leaked next. She will urge the board members to pay the ransom. Bradley will start to break down as the stress of waiting for the inevitable takes its toll.
- Alex will be forced to start her new five-day Morning Show slot. She will purposely sabotage the network’s credibility in retaliation.