We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Invasion Season 2 Episode 6, including the release date and where to watch online.
“A Voice From the Other Side” concentrates on Mitsuki’s (Shioli Kutsuna) narrative as she tries to make some progress with the alien species. In the other subplots, Trevante (Shamier Anderson) follows clues to a mysterious farm, and Aneesha’s (Golshifteh Farahani) secrets come pouring out as they search for Sarah (Tara Moayedi).
It’s a vast improvement on the previous installments, utilizing nifty camera work and visual flair in the Mitsuki sequences, yet the other subplots feel like needless filler overall. Here’s what happened in Invasion Season 2, Episode 5:
- The Movement search for Sarah. One of their members finds tracks which indicate that Sarah was taken by the military. Back at base, the person on watch informs Clark that a military convoy was spotted heading South. They plan to follow this convoy.
- Benya tells Nikhil about their plans backfiring. The aliens are fighting back with new, evolved soldiers. Mitsuki promises to make some headway with the alien. She hears it speaking to her in clicks.
- Rose and Trevante follow one of Caspar’s drawings to a farmer’s field. The aliens observe them in secret. Trevante and Rose find farmer Martin, whose wife has just been abducted. Then the military come and take Martin away.
- Mitsuki plans to cause the alien pain, to provoke it into showing its true form. She goes back into the room and causes the alien distress. It turns red and screams. The translucent alien then communicates with Mitsuki, asking her to stop the pain.
- Luke accidentally reveals secrets about his family. The Movement members confront Aneesha, who they believe is lying about her true identity. Clark covers for the Malik family, saying that Aneesha had already disclosed all of this information to him.
- Mitsuki talks to the alien, who takes on the form of a young girl. It speaks to Mitsuki, asking why the humans are in conflict with them. Mitsuki explains that we are defending ourselves.
- The alien plays music and engulfs Mitsuki. She sees a spiraling tunnel and a person on the other side, but is pulled back before she can make contact with them.
Invasion Season 2 Episode 6 Release Date and Time
Episode 6 will be released on Apple TV+ on Wednesday, September 27th, 2023, at 12 am PT. Episode 6 is titled “Pressure Points” and will have a run time of 52 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Invasion Season 2 Episode 6 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Mitsuki has been dragged out of the alien’s room. She has a nosebleed, but she seems to be fine considering. Mitsuki believes that there are humans on the other side of this alien portal. She will want to try and communicate with them again. Maya will stop her from going back in, but Nikhil will allow her access after a lengthy break. In the downtime, Nikhil and Mitsuki will debate the incident further.
- Trevante will follow more of the clues from Caspar’s notebook.
- The Malik family and the Movement will storm the military base, rescuing Sarah. They will use the alien weapon to defend themselves.
- Jamila and the other kids will continue to journey to Caspar’s hospital. They will have to take on these alien hunter-killers to make it safely to Caspar’s bedside though.