Netflix’s Dead To Me Will Return For a Second Season What Next For Jen and Judy?
With no surprises whatsoever after reaching spiralling heights in popularity, Netflix series Dead to Me will return for a second season! Jen and Judy will return to offer their dark dynamic female friendship that caught our attention in the first season. Stars Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini will return to play their respective characters and will continue where the story finished, with a murder to cover-up and the duo seemingly reunited as friends despite Judy’s secret past.
Here is the latest information courtesy of the Netflix team regarding the second season of Dead to Me:
- Liz Feldman’s dark comedy about a dynamic female friendship that dives into the painfully unfiltered, weirdly funny waters of grief, loss and forgiveness has been picked up for a second season.
- Creator Liz Feldman (2 Broke Girls, One Big Happy) will serve as showrunner and executive producer on season two.
- Stars Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini will return to the series as Jen (Appelgate) and Judy (Cardellini).
- Executive Producers Jessica Elbaum (Booksmart, Hustlers) from Gloria Sanchez Productions, Will Ferrell (Succession, Drunk History) and Adam McKay (Succession, Drunk History) of Gary Sanchez Productions as well as Christie Smith (Nathan for You, Tosh.0) and Christina Applegate.
- Dead to Me is produced by CBS Television Studios for Netflix.
The stand-out news from the snippets of information provided by Netflix is that showrunner Liz Feldman returns to be the showrunner after announcing at Netflix’s “FYSee” event which will serve confidence and continuity to the series that made everyone fall in love with the story in the first place. There are no trailers yet for the second season of Dead to Me, but of course, we will keep you updated with any information we have.
Not seen Dead to Me yet? Here is our review of season 1 to make that decision for you.