This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Alchemy of Souls season 1, episodes 13 and 14.
This week, Alchemy of Souls has started to move the plot along briskly, bringing forward some of the developments that have been slowly unravelling before now. If you’re in need of a quick refresher though, here’s a rundown:
- Park Jin has become aware of Jin Mu’s deeds in Cheonbugwan.
- Seo Yul is more aware of Mu-deok’s current identity.
- Dang-gu and Cho-yeon have started their relationship.
- Jang Uk is improving in his abilities, but has one chance left to win back the jade Mu-deok used in a bet.
- Jang Uk is currently in Cheonbugwan, trapped by Jin Mu.
Alchemy of Souls season 1, episodes 13 and 14 release date/time
Alchemy of Souls season 1, episode 13 will be released on July 30, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Alchemy of Souls season 1, episode 14 will air at the same time the next day, July 31.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Alchemy of Souls episodes 13 and 14 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 13 and 14 predictions/spoilers
- Jin Mu continues to wish to trap Jang Uk and Mu-deok.
- Mu-deok’s identity as a soul shifter is exposed.
- Park Jin pushes forward in confronting Jin Mu.
- Jang Uk earns back the jade.