This article contains predictions for the AMC+ series Pantheon season 1, episode 3 and includes release date and where to watch online
AMC+ have just released the first two instalments in their latest original animated series. The story focuses on a deceitful company that harnesses the technology to transfer human minds into computers. A strong-willed school girl aims to free her father, who she believes is trapped within this awful system. Here’s what happened in episode two of Pantheon:
- Ellen explains to her daughter how David got involved with Logorhythms and their UI (Uploaded Intelligence) technology. Waxman convinced him to join the company and when David fell ill they experimented upon him, uploading his mind to the computer system.
- Waxman told Ellen that the process didn’t quite work, but this was a lie. David has now tried to communicate with Maddie. Ellen wants the data deleting, threatening to go public if they don’t get rid of this horrible simulation.
- Angry Angel warns Maddie not to talk with Caspian, stating that he is being watched. They agree to meet up at a mall in person.
- Pope, who runs Logorhythms is updated on Caspian by his own parents. The student seems to be another one of Pope’s projects. He is informed that Caspian and Maddie are talking. They want to terminate the project, but Pope refuses.
- Chanda is kidnapped and experimented upon. His boss takes his brain and uploads it.
- Maddie meets Angry Angel at the mall. The stranger called Cody explains how Logorhythms uploaded his wife’s mind to their servers. She escaped and tried to help David break out too. His wife is called Laurie Lowell (Angry Angel) and she has a plan to hack the evil company’s servers again. Cody passes Maddie a special bracelet to help with their plan.
- Caspian brings home a new friend for a school project. His parents pretend to argue again and his dad pushes Renee. Caspian’s friend Hannah runs away after witnessing this and Caspian leaves too.
- Pope refuses to hand over David’s data to Ellen. Maddie uses the bracelet to help Lowell hack into their servers. The company’s sites shut down and Maddie makes a deal. She wants her father’s files in return for ending the hack. Pope agrees as his company is losing millions per second.
- Back at home, Maddie transfers David’s files to her computer and he calls her up, saying hello down the phone.
Pantheon season 1, episode 3 release date
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on AMC+ on Thursday, September 8th, 2022.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Pantheon season 1, episode 3 on AMC+ at the date mentioned above.
- David is now back in Maddie’s life. He will explain to her everything that has happened so far, bringing her and the audience up to date. David will warn Maddie and Ellen, informing them that Logorhythms are not to be trusted.
- Chanda will start to experience his new life now that he has become a UI. This torturous setup will be hard to adjust to, but his boss will give him tasks to keep him occupied indefinitely. Will someone help him escape?
- With David and Lowell’s help, Maddie and Ellen will continue to bring down Logorhythms from the outside.