This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Little Women (2022) season 1, episodes 9 and 10, and includes the release date, time, and where to watch online.
At the culmination of episode eight, In-joo (played by Kim Go-eun) points a gun at Sang-a, tired of being a pawn in a rich person’s game. Whether the trigger is pulled remains to be seen, but the idea that the outcast has some agency over what happens in her immediate future is exciting, and brings with it plenty of unpredictability. With both of the other Oh sisters also progressing in their lives, there’s plenty to sink your teeth into here, so here’s a quick refresher:
- In-kyung (played by Nam Ji-hyun) has got Hee-jae on board for an interview that could help bring down Jeongran Society.
- In-hye has spotted that Sang-a has likely killed Hwa-young.
- Jae-sang is demanding that his wife be found, still frustrated that she is getting in the way of their goals.
- Despite some glimmers of hope, Hwa-young is confirmed to be dead.
- Do-il (played by Wi Ha-joon) has become caught up in the Singapore drama, which risks him losing the trust of Jae-sang.
Little Women season 1, episodes 9 and 10 release date/time
Little Women season 1, episode 9 will be released on October 1, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Little Women season 1, episode 10 will air at the same time the next day, October 2, with both instalments having expected runtimes of around 75 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Little Women episodes 9 and 10 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to TVN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
- In-joo doesn’t shoot Sang-a, but manages to ensure her life is saved too (temporarily, at least).
- Do-il returns to Korea, ready to cut contact with In-joo.
- In-kyung begins to flesh out her story on Jeongran Society.
- Sang-woo returns to the fray, helping In-kyung and co.
- In-hye begins to wonder whether she should still remain in the presence of the Park family.
Other Articles to Read for Korean Drama Little Women season 1
- Recap of Little Women season 1, episode 8
- Recap of Little Women season 1, episode 9
- Recap of Little Women season 1, episode 10
- Review of the Korean Drama series Little Women