This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Little Women (2022) season 1, episodes 11 and 12, and includes the release date, time and where to watch online.
After the shocking end of Little Women season 1, episode 10, it’s hard to predict where Little Women is going. At the apex of the last installment, Jae-sang shockingly committed suicide, while In-joo saw the 70 billion won drained from her account. Add to that In-kyung’s potential news controversies, and there’s plenty that could happen going forward. For those who need a quick refresher on the rest of the current ongoings though, look no further:
- In-hye has left Korea alongside Hyo-rin.
- Sang-a placed a blue orchid in the hand of Jae-sang.
- Sang-a looks set to take on In-joo (played by Kim Go-eun).
- Do-il (played by Wi Ha-joon) cut ties with Jae-sang.
- So-yeong is hoping to be absolved of blame for the crime she was deemed to commit.
- Sang-woo was killed by Jae-sang, but filmed the process to expose his brother-in-law.
- Jong-ho has confessed his feelings for In-kyung (played by Nam Ji-hyun).
- Jae-sang was publicly embarrassed, but still would have won the mayoral election if alive.
Little Women season 1, episodes 11 and 12 release date/time
Little Women season 1, episode 11 will be released on October 8, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Little Women season 1, episode 12 will air at the same time the next day, October 9. Both episodes will have an approximate runtime of 75 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Little Women episodes 11 and 12 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to TVN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
- Sang-a will properly begin her quest to take down In-joo.
- In-hye and Hyo-rin will continue their lives away from their families.
- Do-il re-emerges, confirming his part to play in the missing money.
- In-joo will be challenged for her role in the money laundering.
- In-kyung will be challenged over her journalism.
- The truth of Jae-sang’s death will become clearer.
- Su-im begins to work for Sang-a on killing the Oh sisters.