This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Central Park season 3, episode 8, and includes the release date and where to watch online.
We had a heartfelt episode of Central Park that tested Paige and Molly’s relationship as she snuck out of the house with her friends, leading the duo to have a cute little mother/daughter bonding moment. Here is everything that went down in season 3, episode 7.
- Molly is breaking down to her Mom about all the drama that is happening at her school. While this is going on, we find that Molly is having a slumber party with some friends and is worried about what might happen with two of her friends.
- Cole agrees to set up things for Molly and her friends for the party.
- Bitsy wakes up from a nightmare. While she has her tea and tequila mix, Abby suggests that she moves the bed to solve the issue of the nightmares possibly.
- When Molly’s friends arrive at the slumber party, Paige dishes on some of the gossips that Molly told her, leading to them questioning Molly if she tells her Mom everything.
- Molly’s friends only wanted to come over so they could sneak out to kiss some boys at the park. Although reluctant, Molly agrees to sneak out with them to meet the boys.
- Cole busts Molly trying to sneak out. Molly begs him to keep up the noise so that their Mom doesn’t come upstairs to see them gone.
- As expected, the entire plan goes wrong, leading to Paige finding out that they snuck out. On her way to find the kids, Paige gets the car stuck in the mud and caught on the bridge.
- After several attempts to move the bed, Helen and Abby break Bitsy’s bed leading to her breaking out on the duo.
- Paige calls Molly to tell her to get her Dad up and get over to help her escape the mud. But, as they arrive, Molly knows she is in big trouble for what she did.
- Helen calls someone to fix Bitsy’s bed, when the man arrives, she realizes it was him in her nightmares. So after fixing the bed, Helen fires the man.
- Paige and Molly have a heartwarming mother/daughter moment led by a song about them finding that trust again.
Central Park season 3, episode 8 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, October 14, 2022. The release time is 12-midnight P.T.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Central Park season 3, episode 8 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- Abby and Bitsy’s relationship begins to fall apart after she finds out she is trying to get the park from the city.
- The Mayor and Owen start working together.
- Paige’s book starts to come together.