We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 12, including the release date and where to watch online.
Although every episode of Bungo Stray Dogs tends to be full of surprises, this one was especially shocking, revealing all sorts of important information to both the Armed Detective Agency and the viewers. Just when no one thought things could get crazier, everything from potential government corruption to Dazai’s (Mamoru Miyano) true allies came out, completely changing everyone’s perspectives. At least with Ango (Jun Fukuyama) and Mushitaro (Takeshi Kusao) on their side now, the Armed Detective Agency finally looks like they have a real chance of clearing their name as long as no one else gets in their way.
- Mushitaro writes a letter to his deceased friend Yokomizu as he resides in captivity. Suddenly, Atsushi and Kyoka emerge from the ceiling, ready to break him out.
- Despite his reluctance, Mushitaro caves at using the word “manuscript” and agrees to escape with them.
- Mushitaro explains that Ango Sakaguchi is the head of a criminal organization called the Seventh Agency. It’s a government-run group that cleans up crime scenes, creates cover-ups for political scandals, and more.
- As Ango searches for them, Mushitaro, Atsushi, and Kyoka hide inside one of the bank vaults.
- When Ango and his troops check the room, the trio is gone.
- We see that Mushitaro used Kyoka’s ability, Demon Snow, to distract Ango down the hall as they hid in a different room and snuck out.
- The trio makes it to a nearby alley, but Ango catches them before they enter the sewers.
- Ango reveals his ability allows him to extract memories of the items he touches.
- Ango pulls out his and takes three pretend shots before pushing the group into the sewers.
- After throwing his troops off their trail, Ango helps them escape.
- Ango reveals he has been secretly working with Dazai to aid them.
- Ango reveals he does not work for the Seventh Agency and that Fyodor lied to keep him and Mushitaro from ever engaging with one another out of fear.
- Ango says he used the Seventh Agnecy once to help rid Dazai’s record of his past crimes, allowing him to live outside the Port Mafia.
- Mushitaro tells everyone that Fyodor is not the real leader of the Decay of Angels and that their plan is the “erasure of the state.”
- With the reality-altering page they used to frame the Armed Detective Agency, the Decay of Angels plan to carry out part four of their plan on the next full moon.
- Atsushi and Kyoka plan to steal the page and write that the Agency is innocent instead.
Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 12 Release Date and Time
Season 4 Episode 12 is scheduled to release on Crunchyroll on Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023. The release time is 10:30 a.m. ET. Episode 12 is titled “Bungo Hound Dogs” and will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 12 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
Sadly viewers are forced to wait another week to find out Yosano’s status, as this week’s episode followed Atsushi and Kyoka instead. While it will be hard to wait, we still learned valuable information that could assist in proving the Armed Detective Agency’s innocence.
- We have not seen Ranpo in a while, but with the season easing toward the end, I have a feeling he will pop up in the next episode to help, especially now that the group seems to have a clear goal.
- Now that we know how Dazai has been communicating with the outside and have successfully broken out Mushitaro, I fear Fyodor will try to retaliate. If he comes after Mushitaro, he could easily get to Ango, cutting off Dazai’s outside communication and crippling the Agency.