We discuss predictions for the Paramount+ series School Spirits Season 1 Episode 7, including the release date and where to watch online.
This week on School Spirits, we clear another name in the disappearance/murder of Maddie (Peyton List). That said, someone new was brought in for questioning as someone else continued to add intrigue to the story. Here is everything that went down in School Spirits Season 1, Episode 6.
- Claire messages Xavier that she will go to the dance with him.
- Of course, Simon, Xavier, and Nicole gather to figure out their plan to take Claire down.
- Rhonda and Maddie are talking about things leading to Maddie asking if they can have sex in the afterlife, and she says yes.
- Maddie says yes to Wally about going to the dance with him.
- Claire questions Xavier about why now, and he explains that he feels terrible for how he has handled things with her lately.
- Simon meets with Maddie’s Mom, who is still holding out hope.
- On the ride to the dance, Claire stops the car to let Xavier know her friends will be hard on him. Then, she gently kisses him, and moments later, we realize some lips on his neck.
- Despite all the madness, Wally and Maddie head to the dance together.
- Of course, Maddie, Simon, and Nicole see the kissing mark on his neck. While everyone is having a good time, Sandra calls Simon and Nicole to say she heard someone at the house.
- As a result of digging by the house where they found Maddie’s bookbag, they found a crowbar with blood all over it.
- Xavier takes Claire down to the boiler room, and before they start to kiss, she realizes he has hit the record on his phone. She starts to question what he is trying to do, and he wants answers from her as he shows her the video of her and Mr. Anderson. However, she promised that she only was involved in getting good grades and told him to pay off Maddie.
- Finally, after not paying much attention all night, Wally says asking Maddie to the dance was a mistake.
- So now, Xavier explains to Simon that Claire is innocent. Thus causing Simon to feel lost again.
- Then, the police show up to let Sandra (Maddie’s mom) know they found the murder weapon. In addition to that, they took someone in for questioning.
- As a result, we see Mr. South taken in for questioning.
- The episode ends with Maddie making up with Wally, Sandra going to the bottle, and Nicole being suspicious and burying something in the woods.
School Spirits Season 1 Episode 7 Release Date and Time
Episode 7 will be released on Paramount+ at midnight PT on April 6th, 2023. Episode 7 will have a run time of 45 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch School Spirits Season 1 Episode 7 with a subscription to Paramount+ on the date mentioned above.
- Simon begins to grow suspicious of Nicole after seeing something.
- Mr. South is charged with Maddie’s murder.
- Xavier and Claire think about continuing to date.
1 thought on “School Spirits Season 1 Episode 7 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
Loving this show, I love programs, where they throw all kind of things st you ,Keep you guessing?