We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 12, including the release date and where to watch online.
Season 3, episode 11 is about mothers and family grudges. Jason Sudeikis gives one of the best performances of his career as he explores the theme of child abandonment. The end sets up what probably may be a series finale or at least Sudeikis’s last episode of the series.
Here is what happened in Ted Lasso Season 3, Episode 11:
- AFC Richmond is on an unprecedented fifteen-game winning streak, and if they win their next game, they will play next week for the title.
- Ted Lasso’s mother, Dotty, visits him in England on the eve of his big game with Manchester City. Dotty reveals she came to tell Ted that his son misses him.
- You can tell Ted has some resentment toward her. At the end of the episode, Ted thanks his mother for the things she did to raise him. However, then uncharacteristically swore at her after each positive comment by saying, “F**k you,” for not talking to him about when his father committed suicide and for not getting help to deal with the tragedy.
- Jamie is the game’s hero, assisting on the first goal, scoring the second, and making a game-saving play. However, he appears to suffer from anxiety and depression because he plays in his hometown and thinks of his father. Ted suggests forgiving his father and letting go of that hate to do himself a favor, not his father.
- Nate turns down an opportunity to work again with AFC Richmond and is content waiting tables at Taste of Athens. Jade arranges for Nate to lose his job. This forces him back into coaching. Nate decides to return to Richmond to help right the wrongs he caused.
- Coach Beard approaches him after Ted reminds him that his best friend also gave him a second chance. Beard forgives Nate and welcomes him back into the fold.
- Roy expresses his feelings to Keeley, but Jamie interrupts the moment by walking in on them before she can reply.
- Rebecca tells Ted there is nothing left for her to reveal to him, suggesting she is content with her life. However, before the episode ends, Ted says he has something to tell her.
Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 12 Release Date and Time
Season 3, Episode 12, will be released on Apple TV+ on May 31st, 2023, at midnight PT. The title and runtime of episode 11 are unknown at this time.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 12 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the abovementioned date.
- What is Ted going to reveal to Rebecca? The scene suggests Ted is ready to tell Rebecca that he will be moving back to Kansas for good after the season.
- While Nate decides he wants to return to AFC Richmond one more time before moving on to other coaching opportunities, we should note that he still has not talked to Ted. Who are we kidding, though? Ted will welcome him back with open arms.
- If Ted leaves, Nate will be the head coach of AFC Richmond and not Roy.
- Speaking of Roy, what was Keeley going to say? The rumor has been that Keeley may get her spin-off if this is Ted Lasso’s last year. The way Keeley looked at Roy before Jamie walked in made me think she was about to let him down quickly. Keeley lets Roy down easily and goes off on her own.
- I believe Keeley will receive her spin-off, and they will rebrand Ted Lasso, but it will continue.
- At halftime, the team discovers that this will be Ted’s last game. This fuels the team’s fire to rally and win their first-ever championship.