We discuss predictions for the Hulu series The Clearing Season 1 Episode 3, including the release date and where to watch online.
We have had the two-episode premiere of the Hulu series The Clearing. We get introduced to Freya (Teresa Palmer), who is doing everything she can to protect her son while suffering from PTSD from her past. Here is everything that went down in season 1, episodes 1 & 2.
- The series begins with us seeing a little girl named Sara approaching a little girl carving names into a tree. After their brief introduction, Sara gets kidnapped and brought to The Kindred household.
- Upon arriving, we see many kids with these blonde bob haircuts eagerly awaiting to meet their new sister.
- Present day, Freya sees the news of a little kid being kidnapped in her city. Because of this, she freaks out bringing her son Billy home ASAP. However, when she gets home, she sees a white van, causing her to freak out and call Joe, a former detective.
- “Mother,” a.k.a. Matriah, arrives after the disaster of Sara’s kidnapping to meet her. After Sara’s reluctance to participate, she gets upset but decides to stay with them.
- After that, she puts Amy in charge of Sara to ensure she gets on the right track.
- At dinner, Tamsin tells Sara that her mom is on the phone but realizes when she takes the phone it’s just Matriah. Because of this, Amy failed her mother, and Tamsim whoops her.
- In the middle of the night, Sara runs away. While Amy tries to let her go, Anton finds her and brings her back.
- Detective Joe snoops around The Kindred household. After this, he comes eye to eye with Matriah, who informs him to get his own affairs in order instead of worrying about her.
- Regardless of messing up several times, Matriah reveals to Amy that she is the heir of The Kindred.
- Again, Sara runs away, this time for good. Dr. Latham reveals to Amy that they’ve let her go.
- Throughout the first two episodes, we explore Freya and her PTSD from being kidnapped as a child. Because of this PTSD, her overprotective of her son causes her mother to call her ex and Billy’s father to enter the picture.
- All this leads to Freya going to Matriah to tell her this, and she promises that she won’t let anything happen to Billy.
- As a result, we see the second episode end with Matriah on the phone with someone looking at a kid’s park at Billy.
The Clearing Season 1 Episode 3 Release Date and Time
Episode 3 will be released on Hulu on May 31, 2023, at midnight ET. Episode 3 is titled “Suffer the Little Children” and will have a run time of 48 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers can watch The Clearing Season 1 Episode 3 with a subscription to Hulu on the date mentioned above.
- Present Day Matriah works to get Billy kidnapped behind Freya’s back.
- Freya freaks out at her son gone missing.
- Amy struggles to keep up and impress her mother.