Next Time On…..Nevertheless season 1, episode 5
This article might potentially contain spoilers for Nevertheless season 1, episode 5.
K-drama Twitter has been exploding with tweets about Nevertheless and I don’t blame them. It’s such a contemporary drama that reels you in from the beginning — probably due to the female gaze and the romance. But, judging by Jae-eon’s character, it’s one of the most realistic Korean dramas for sure.
In summary, episode 4 provided an overview of Nabi and Dohyeok’s past — here’s a quick recap:
- From their encounter on the bus to them eating and spending time at the cafe.
- The far too many hookups between Nabi and Jae-eon and, surprisingly, Bitna and Gyuhyun.
- Bitna’s jealousy towards Gyuhyun for dating other women.
- Nabi’s awakening about Jae-eon: from her ex and hearing other men speak about his player ways.
- Most exciting of all — it ends with Jae-eon getting punched.
Nevertheless season 1, episode 5 release date/time:
Episode 5 will be released on Netflix on July 17, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Summary and predictions for Nevertheless season 1, episode 5:
Expect another absorbing chapter:
- Judging by the sneaky preview, Nabi might be lonely. She’s breaking down in one of the preview scenes, crying at the dress Jae-eon gifted her. But she still goes back to him!
- Seol-a and Jae-eon might get back together — they’re always together in these episodes lately, and remember, he picked her up from the airport in a previous episode.
- Sol and Jiwan will have an interesting encounter, it seems.
- And, of course, the childhood friends trope will strike again with further encounters between Nabi and Dohyeok.
What do you think will happen in Nevertheless season 1, episode 5? Comment below and get involved with the community.