This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episode 10, and details the new release date.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3 has had some schedule changes. Due to increased covid-19 infections, the team behind the series has decided to stagger the release schedule. Originally, episode 10 was meant to be released on March 27, but it has been delayed. Here’s what happened in the last episode:
- Episode 9 opens with Pi-young making a morning coffee for Dong-ma, who stayed the night. Dong-ma renews his intentions to marry, but Pi-young wants to tell her daughter first.
- Seo Ban meets his father. The father tells him to marry the mother he wants, but he wants him to let go of his family grudge for the sake of BJ’s brother.
- Dong-ma reveals to Seo Ban that he has ended his relationship with Ga-bin so he could be with Pi-young. The brothers debate their futures and whether their father will be happy.
- Park Hae-ryun learns that Si-eun is in a relationship with Seo Ban after Yu-sin tells him.
- Si-eun picks herself a wedding dress.
- Seo Ban reveals to Si-eun that his brother Dong-ma wants to marry Pi-young so she will be his sister-in-law. Si-eun is surprised by this revelation. When Hye-ryung finds out, she feels like she is being pranked by both women, with Seo Ban and Dong-ma snapped up. She starts questioning her value as a woman.
- Pi-young brings up her potential marriage to her daughter Ji-a, and she reacts emotionally. Pi-young wants her daughter to give Dong-ma a chance.
- Seo Ban receives a phone call from his father. The father reveals he’s still unsure about his upcoming marriage as he was always sure he’d give him grandchildren. And then, the father meets Si-eun and her family for a meal.
- Pi-young and her daughter meet Dong-ma. He’s very welcoming and keen to impress. Ji-a is impressed by Dong-ma’s house and slowly warms to him.
- Hye-ryung visits Sa-hyeon’s baby, and once again, she sees the spirit of Song Won, leaving her shocked. Song Won possesses her.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episode 10 release date/time (new date after schedule change)
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episode 10 will be released on April 2, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. The episode was initially meant to be released on March 27, but due to increased covid cases, the production team decided to take precautions with the schedule. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episode 10 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to TV Chosun every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episode 10 predictions/spoilers
- With Song Won possessing Hye-ryung, what will she do now she has control of a body? Will she make a move on Sa-hyeon to continue their romance?
- Will Seo Ban’s father approve Si-eun? He seemed comfortable when he met the family.
- Will Ji-a approve Dong-ma? She seems to be warming to him, and Pi-young will be hoping that she can get married to him.
- We expect Park Hae-ryun to have one last throw of the dice to get his family back.