This article contains predictions for the Paramount+ series Halo season 1, episode 9.
Episode 8, “Allegiance,” is one of the most exciting episodes, perhaps since the premiere. Here, this Master Chief and Makee-centric episode plays with themes of evil. Humans or the Covenant? While John and Makee’s connection has turned into attraction, love will not conquer all. After Makee and John talk about the ring, Makee is ready to be with John and leave her alien race behind. However, she sees how awful the human race is and chooses to say goodbye to the Master Chief.
- Dr. Halsey has kicked off the planet and will no longer operate at the UNSC headquarters. She initiates a protocol called Zed. This turns the Spartans against Master Chief. Their orders are to capture him and Makee and bring them to her ship.
- Halsey tells Cortana she will take over John’s role, showing Halsey’s true colors. However, she leaves her and helps John fight the Spartans.
- Dr. Keyes figures out Makee’s voice was on the recordings. She tells this to her father and the admiral, who turn on Makee as an enemy (not that they had a lot of faith in her beforehand). When a guard attacks her, she grabs the artifact, sending a shock wave that saves Master Chief, kills the guard, and knocks over the officers.
- Touching the artifact sends her and John back to the ring. She then tells him goodbye.
Halo season 1, episode 9, release date
Season 1, Episode 9 of Halo will be released on May 19th, 2022, exclusively on Paramount+.
Where to watch online
As mentioned above, Halo season 1, episode 9 can be watched exclusively on Paramount+! The streaming platform is available with plans as low as $4.99 a month. New streaming customers can get a 7-day free trial by clicking these words.
Let’s explore what may happen next week!
- What will happen now? Will Makee signal to the Covenant where she is for an impending attack? My answer is yes. The series needs a big, bold, action-packed episode to end an uneven season.
- Will love conquer all? The only way I see Makee changing back to the human side is to save Master Chief. Something tells me the episode will end with Makee dying at this Spartan’s hands.
- I don’t want to wish hell on anyone, but does Dr. Halsey deserve to die in the finale? I say she will survive.
- I predict UNSC will fall, and only a few will make it out to survive, including John, Kai, Dr. Halsey, Miranda, and of course, Cortana. Where will they go? Well, Madrigal has to play a role somehow. I say they end up there.
You can watch this series with a subscription to the streaming service.