This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series See season 3, episode 2, including details on release date and where to watch online.
See is back and so is Jason Momoa as Baba Voss. The opening episode introduces us to a new form of weaponry and a plot to take down the murderous Sibeth. Here’s what happened in episode one of See:
- The Trivantians fight the Ganites, but Wren’s army are outnumbered. They fall back to their base, which is an expansive shipwreck. The soldiers worry about their base being attacked, but Lieutenant Tormada arrives with a new weapon to help them win the war.
- Tormada uses explosives to defeat the Ganites. He talks to Wren in private, explaining how Edo told him about her ability to see. Tormada wants to use Wren’s powers for his own gains.
- Sibeth gives birth to a baby boy. The boy’s father is Kofun, who happens to be Sibeth’s nephew. Kofun refuses to have anything to do with the baby.
- Haniwa spots a sighted man at the market. This man is then burned alive for his ability to see. Haniwa tries to stop the burning, but is attacked herself. She only just escapes thanks to Charlotte’s fighting skills.
- Baba is living in the forest with his friend Ranger. He worries that he always puts his family in danger and believes they are better off without him. Bow Lion comes to convince him to return to his family, but he won’t.
- There are plans to kill Sibeth, which Maghra says she will contemplate. But when the time comes to take Sibeth away, she won’t let the enemy take her sister.
- Tormada finds Baba living in a plane wreck. He is angry that Baba killed Edo and wants revenge. He threatens to kill all Baba’s family. Bow Lion and Baba prepare to attack, but Lion is blown up by the explosives. The Trivantians leave, believing Baba is dead.
See season 3, episode 2 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, September 2nd, 2022 at 12 am PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch See season 3, episode 2 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- Baba will have survived the blow and fearing for his family’s safety, he will have to return to them. Baba must protect them against the vengeful Tormada and his new weapons.
- Tormada believes Baba is dead, so he’ll happily carry on his campaign of death, aiming to conquer Paya once and for all.
- Haniwa is well-known as a sighted individual in the city, she will have to hide away from the mob who want her dead.
- Queen Maghra will have to decide whether to let them kill her sister Sibeth or not. She might plan another way to end the war that will not result in her sister’s death, but they are desperate for Sibeth’s head on a platter.