This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 7, and details of the release date and where to watch online.
We finally left the hospital, but the drama only got far worse as an official investigation into the deaths of the 45 patients at Memorial was in full effect. The Five Days at Memorial might be behind us, but the show is only beginning. Here is everything that went down in season 1, episode 6.
- Butch and Virginia question Dr. Baltz about the 45 people that were found dead.
- Butch is approached about looking into the 45 dead people at Memorial. At this point, he comes to Virginia to help him crack the case.
- Susan, Dr. Wynn is amongst a crew of people who have to call and inform families that their loved ones have passed away. A step-by-step written-out guide is given to them to read off of for each question they get from the families.
- Virginia suggests that she and Butch head to Memorial to see the conditions.
- Security stopped Virginia and Butch from entering the hospital and told them to come back when they had a warrant.
- Dr. Pou finds out from a phone call from a news producer that they are investigating what went down at Memorial Hospital. She reached out to Susan to find out if she knew, but she didn’t.
- Dr. Baltz attempted to find out what happened to his patient after he left the hospital. Instead, he found out she died in which he said he only admitted her for precautionary reasons.
- Butch arrives to talk to one of the nurses that worked with Dr. Pou at Memorial. He found out that she was one of the first nurses out, and she rescued the baby from the hospital.
- The Tenant calls Dr. Pou to discuss everything that went down at the hospital.
- On the call, Dr. Pou finds out that they will not be representing her but push for answers until she lets them know she will not answer any more questions until she gets a lawyer.
- During the meeting with the lawyer, he informs her that everything she says will be scrutinized since it is a small town.
- Ms. Robichaux (one of the nurses) recounts everything that happened within the hospital, including interactions with Dr. Pou and Susan.
- Butch and Virginia leave the meeting, and Butch said she didn’t hear about any patients being euthanized.
- As the episode came to a close, we got a montage of people from Lifecare talking about the final moments before they left the hospital. We had the pharmacist say he believes those patients were killed.
Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 7 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, September 9th, 2022. The release time is 12 midnight PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 7 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- Dr. Pou is pushed further into the limelight because of her actions.
- Virginia and Butch hunt down more people for answers to what happened at Memorial.
- Dr. Pou is arrested and charged.