This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Bad Sisters season 1, episode 6, including details release date and where to watch online.
Bibi takes center stage in “Eye for an Eye”, as we explore her traumatic past and why exactly she detests JP so much. In the present timeline, Bibi is under interrogation and the Claffin brothers discover some unsavory secrets from their own father’s past. Here’s what happened in episode five of Bad Sisters:
- In the present, Bibi is questioned by the Claffin brothers. It becomes apparent that JP caused her to lose her eye and she tries to downplay this tragic event. Bibi lost her eye and JP gained a hole in his head due to a car crash. Bibi’s wife Nora says how much she hates JP.
- Matthew uncovers a letter from their father detailing fraud and suicide. He confronts Thomas, who admits as much.
- Matthew and Becka hook up, even though their relationship is terribly complex, they just can’t help themselves.
- In the past, Bibi plans to kill JP at his birthday party, at a paintballing game. She asks for an x-ray from Ursula, which will point out where his weak spot is in the back of his skull.
- JP tries to frame his neighbor Roger and then accidentally kills the pet kitten. Grace goes to a dance class, but leaves early. She believes she ran over the kitten on her return. Her daughter says how she hates her mother.
- Bibi practices shooting a watermelon with the paintball gun, but the bullets don’t leave a mark. She then practices her aim with a bow and arrow. Later, she freezes pellets and uses them to destroy the watermelon.
- Eva and Gabriel go on a date and get rather drunk. They make out, but he reveals that he can’t be with her because he is gay.
- The sisters plan their line of attack and attend the party. JP continually shoots at his poor wife. Bibi lines up her shot, but Becka knocks her off course. She shoots the instructor instead, blinding him in one eye. Distraught, Bibi throws up and punches Becka in the face.
Bad Sisters season 1, episode 6 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, September 16th, 2022, at 12 am PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Bad Sisters season 1, episode 6 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- All the sisters have ample reason to want JP dead, but Eva’s seem the weakest. Maybe the next episode will concentrate on Eva. I think JP will sabotage her plans for a promotion, but something much greater must take shape afterwards, to equal what JP did to Ursula, Becka and Bibi.
- If Eva is the central focus of episode six then the flashbacks will focus on how JP ruins her promotion and maybe he finds out about Gabriel’s secret too. In the present Eva will struggle with the aftermath of JP’s death.
- The Claffin brothers are in a tight spot, they need some incriminating evidence to avoid bankruptcy. Now Matthew knows how deep the scam goes, he will help out too, getting rather desperate in his attempts to save the business.