This article is a preview for Apple TV+ series The Mosquito Coast season 2, episode 4, and contains details of the release date, time, and where to watch online.
Apple TV+‘s redo of the 1986 Peter Weir film of the same name might not have been a big hit with critics, but it’s yet another example of why nobody really cares about us since a second season was commissioned almost immediately anyway. Picking up with the Fox family as they continue to flee from the U.S. government, the second season debuted on November 4, 2022.
The Mosquito Coast season 2, episode 3, “Talk About the Weather”, saw the Foxes enter a new community, but some developments made things much more interesting. Here’s what happened:
- Allie and family arrived at a settlement run by a woman named Isela who knows both Allie and Margot personally.
- Two weeks later, Allie has settled in and Charlie is getting there, though still acting weird, while Dina and Margot are conspiring to drug Allie and escape on the trawler.
- Through the boatman’s assistant Adolfo, Dina learns that Isela has sold Allie’s trawler, presumably in an effort to keep him there for whatever she needs him for. Dina and Margot decide to make their move.
- However, Isela also tells Allie to retrieve anything he might need from the boat before she sells it. While there, he finds evidence that the engine has been refueled behind his back. Putting two and two together, he sinks the trawler.
The Mosquito Coast season 2, episode 4 release date/time
The latest episode is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, November 25th, 2022, at 12 am PT. The episode is titled “Talk About the Weather”.
How many episodes will The Mosquito Coast Season 2 have?
The Mosquito Coast Season 2 will have ten episodes, which is more than the first season’s seven. They will release weekly from November 4, 2022, through to January 6, 2023. The episode titles are as follows: “The Damage Done”, “Least Concern Species”, “Talk About the Weather”, A Rag, a Bone, a Hank of Hair”, “Positive, Front-Facing Optics”, “Goat Head Taco”, “The Burning of Judas”, “Dead Totems”, “The Counterfeiters”, and “Eulogy”.
Is there a trailer?
Yes! You can watch it here:
Where to watch The Mosquito Coast online
As mentioned above, the show is exclusive to Apple TV+, which is available with a subscription.
Predictions for The Mosquito Coast season 2, episode 4:
- I was wrong about the family dynamic, obviously — it instead seems that Margot and Dina are allied against Allie, with an aim to sway Charlie too.
- Charlie still seems to have some issues that one suspects will worsen.
- Isela is keeping Allie and his family in the camp because she needs something from them — what? She isn’t working with William Lee and is in fact taking the risk of him tracking them down.