This article is a preview for Yellowstone season 5, episode 6, and discusses its release date, time, and where to watch online.
Yellowstone is the most-watched series on cable television, and that can’t have gone unnoticed. Now on its fifth season, which has been expanded and is airing in two parts, and with one spin-off already complete (1883) and another on the near-horizon, the neo-Western is beginning to dominate popular culture in the same way that the Dutton family dominate Montana — or at least the large swatch of it they have relentlessly tried to preserve against competing interests and the slow march of coastal elitism.
Yellowstone season 5, episode 5 was a relatively relaxed and contemplative installment. Here’s what happened:
- With it being branding season, John decided to work from the ranch, though Clara convinced him to make the whole thing essentially a publicity event so the voting public can see how the Duttons get down.
- Sarah gave away to Jamie that she’d essentially slept with him to create a conflict of interest.
- Beth and Summer had a fight, partially refereed by Rip, and Beth was able to beat the vegan out of Summer.
- Everyone — with the exception of Monica and Summer — set out for the two-day expedition, and you could tell they were all super happy about it.
Yellowstone season 5, episode 6 release date/time
The latest episode of Yellowstone Season 5 will air Sunday, December 11, at 8/7c p.m.
Where to watch Yellowstone season 5 online
Yellowstone Season 5 will air exclusively on Paramount Network, which is not to be confused with the streaming service, Paramount+. Since NBCUniversal bought the streaming rights to Yellowstone in 2020, the fifth season will eventually stream on Peacock, where the first four seasons are already streaming. Viewers can also purchase individual seasons and episodes on both Prime Video and Apple TV+.
Viewers in the UK will be able to watch Yellowstone season 5 on Paramount+.
How many episodes will Yellowstone season 5 have?
In a change from previous seasons, Yellowstone season 5 will have 14 episodes, released in two seven-episode parts. Here’s an episode schedule, though do note this is subject to change:
- Episode 1 (November 13)
- Episode 2 (November 13)
- Episode 3 (November 20)
- Episode 4 (November 27)
- Episode 5 (December 4)
- Episode 6 (December 11)
- Episode 7 (December 18)
- Episode 8 (TBA)
- Episode 9 (TBA)
- Episode 10 (TBA)
- Episode 11 (TBA)
- Episode 12 (TBA)
- Episode 13 (TBA)
- Episode 14 (TBA)
The second part will presumably air at some point in 2023.
Predictions for the next episode:
Since there’s no official synopsis or easily accessible promo, the following is pure speculation:
- Given Yellowstone kind of took a week off from the main plot, post of the predictions we made last week will likely apply to next week’s episode. Go figure.
- Now that Beth has beaten the vegan out of Summer, she probably will be the ally John wants her to be.
- Beth will probably do some more digging into Sarah Atwood, which she should have been doing anyway. Now that Jamie is wise to the conflict of interest he has inadvertently created there, something will probably come of that and he’ll be forced to disclose his indiscretion.
- Seems like Kayce will continue in his previous role after all.
2 thoughts on “Yellowstone season 5, episode 6 release date, time and where to watch”
Can I still watch the 2 hour introduction to season 5 of Yellowstone?
Season 5, episode 6…that’s Tate in John’s arms. That’s the body of a smaller stature against John, and that’s Tâtés jacket. So either Kayce died…..or Tate accidentally killed Carter.