We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 2, and include the release date and where to watch online.
Fans were expecting a lot from the premiere episode of Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2, and it definitely did not disappoint. Picking up right after the events of season one, it feels like no time has passed at all as viewers are dropped right back into the antics of Hayase Nagatoro (voiced by Sumire Uesaka) and Senpai. She’s still determined to tease him as much as possible, but Senpai continues to catch Nagatoro off guard, often surprising them both with his reactions. He’s come a long way from the scared upperclassman who let a first year bring him to tears. Now the series can focus on the growth between both characters, and if it continues the way it has been, it’ll be interesting to see just how close Nagatoro and Senpai end up by this season’s finale.
- The episode opens with a first-year student named Ai being scolded by her class president, only to catch him cheating on a test later. For her silence, she tells him he must do whatever she says. It feels a lot like a particular female character we know, and then viewers see that this is actually a scene from a manga Senpai is reading.
- While reading, Nagatoro busts into the art room to get his opinion on her new shoes. When Senpai doesn’t react as excited as she expected, she sees the shojo manga he’s trying to hide. It turns out she likes this series as well.
- Nagatoro shows Senpai a scene involving shoe-licking, embarrassing him. Yet when Nagatoro spills water on her shoe, she’s the one who ends up embarrassed and flustered when Senpai leans down to clean it for her.
- Senpai sees Nagatoro walking in front of him, wondering if he should approach her. Nagatoro seems to sense him anyway, popping up to call him a “creeper”. She teases him and then decides she will help Senpai by teaching him how to talk to people.
- Nagatoro shows Senpai several different ways to greet people, with the last one being a hug from behind, causing Senpai to stutter and blush. When Senpai refuses to try a greeting out on her, Nagatoro says she is going to tell everyone at school he developed an erection from her hug instead.
- Wondering how Nagatoro would react if he greeted her distracts Senpai so much, he ends up tripping on the sidewalk, embracing Nagatoro from behind, and fondling her accidentally. Embarrassed, she quickly shoves him off.
- Nagatoro’s friends walk up, asking if she is still attending the Culture Festival after-party. She agrees and immediately invites Senpai.
- Senpai wonders about the event later but is distracted by Nagatoro as she teaches him about women’s tights. He says if she’s cold, she should just wear them, but after some playful teasing, he winds up helping her put them on. Despite her previous confidence, Nagatoro finds herself flustered by him touching her and eventually declares she’ll finish herself.
- Senpai accompanies Nagatoro and her friends to their after-party, which seems to be a dinner at a conveyor belt-style restaurant. He wonders if they only invited him to give him the worst seat so that he’d have to pass them all of their food. However, he’s pleasantly surprised to find out Nagatoro invited him to treat and praise him, not make Senpai a slave to her friends.
Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 2 Release Date and Time
Episode 2 is scheduled to release on Crunchyroll on Saturday, January 14th, 2023. The release time is 1:30 p.m. ET. The title of episode 2 is unknown, but it will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Episode 2 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
You never know just what sort of wild predicament Nagatoro will drag Senpai into next, but trying to guess is half the fun. While at first, you could almost always expect their interactions to end awkwardly or even badly for Senpai, these days, he seems to surprise and fluster her, just as much as she does with him.
- Since the new season picks up right at the end of the last one, we’re picking up right after the Culture Festival, where Senpai debuted his Nagatoro art. Although it is her last year, I expect to see more of the art club president, as she became a more significant character at the end of the previous season. Nagatoro tends to get jealous easily and already seemed a tad jealous of the president, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see them butting hears here soon.
- After seeing Nagatoro treat Senpai, I have a feeling he is going to try to return the favor. He may treat her to a movie, or a cafe, which will surely be interpreted by her friends as a date. Nagatoro may even tease Senpai for taking her somewhere that feels like a date, regardless. Still, something tells me she’ll be even more excited about that idea than he is.