We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Trolley Season 1 Episodes 15 and 16 and include the release date and where to watch online.
Ahead of the final installment, Trolley gave us a lot of major revelations, as well as one final twist which could impact how proceedings go from here. At the end of Episode 14, we saw Yeo-jin (Seo Jeong-yeon) had told Woo-jae (Kim Mu-yeol) that five years ago, she was raped by Joong-do (Park Hee-soon). This of course comes after it was said that the pair were having an affair, but the timing on everything is intriguing, to say the least. After all, Ji-hoon’s overheard conversation, which was in fact five years after he first caught his father sleeping around, was only about how Joong-do (Park Hee-soon) regretted something that had happened between the two, and how Yeo-jin has been confused “ever since.” The truth behind everything looks like it’ll be shocking, and will carry severe ramifications for every character in the show.
Elsewhere, Seung-hee has gone public with accusing Hye-joo of driving Seung-ho to his death. This has meant the book conservator has needed to make a TV appearance in an attempt to clear her name, and it’s also pushed Ki-young towards sharing evidence of Yoo-sin’s illegal land speculation, in the hopes it’ll finally get his wife to see the light. Of course, Ki-young also knows the truth about what happened with Seung-ho too, even if his pleas to Seung-hee about the situation have fallen on deaf ears.
For the rest of the ongoings, look no further:
- Soo-bin exposed Joong-do’s affair to Hye-joo, and explained she blackmailed the assemblyman with it.
- Jin-seok is opposing Namgoong Sol’s law, for the sake of Daehan Party welfare bills being passed.
- Joong-do has been kicked out of his house.
- Yoon-seo is now being bullied at school, and questions whether her mother is lying about her past.
- Woo-jae confirmed that Ji-hoon did commit suicide, but accidentally so.
- Hye-joo knows about Soo-bin’s miscarriage, and that she wasn’t sexually assaulted.
Trolley Season 1 Episodes 15 and 16 Release Date and Time
Trolley Season 1 Episode 15 will be released on Netflix on February 13, 2023. The usual time is around 2:40 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Trolley Season 1 Episode 16, which is the finale, will air at the same time the next day, February 14. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 60 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Trolley episodes 15 and 16 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to SBS every Monday and Tuesday at 22:00 (KST).
- Yeo-jin passes away, but not without leaving some sort of note explaining Joong-do’s sexual assault. With this, we also get confirmation of why Yeo-jin wanted to move away desperately.
- Hye-joo becomes aware of her husband’s actions, so begins to do anything she can to stunt his political career, and rid him from her life.
- Seung-hee comes to realize her brother really wasn’t innocent and tries to break free from her abusive family with the help of both Ki-young and Hye-joo.
- Joong-do’s life and ambitions come crashing down.
- Yoon-seo apologizes to her mother for falsely accusing her of lying about her past.
- Soo-bin finally gets to escape Jung-dae once and for all.
- Trolley Season 1 Episode 15 Recap
- Trolley Season 1 Episode 16 Recap
- Will there be a Trolley Season 2?
- Best and Highest Rated Korean Dramas of all time