We discuss predictions for the Paramount+ series School Spirits Season 1 Episode 3 and include the release date and where to watch online.
Paramount+ series School Spirits debuted the first two of their ten-episode series that follows a girl stuck in the afterlife and decides to investigate her disappearance. Here is everything that happened in season 1 episodes 1 and 2.
- The series begins with us meeting Maddie, uncertain of where and how she got to where she is. Charley, one of the dead, tells her it’s only a matter of time before they realize she’s dead.
- Charley begins to break down things for a perplexed Maddie.
- Throughout the first episode, Maddie tries to speak to her boyfriend and best friends. Then, Charley explains that nobody can hear her except those in the afterlife.
- Simon, one of Maddie’s best friends, is beginning to get frustrated as he thinks most people around him have already thrown in the towel to find her.
- Xavier was cheating on Maddie with Claire.
- Simon confronts Xavier, and the two brawl, with Simon ripping Xavier’s book bag and out went Maddie’s phone.
- After leaving the principal’s office, Simon again confronts Xavier. Not getting the answers he wants, Simon attacks him.
- We meet Mr. Martin, who is the head of the afterlife people. He tries to encourage Maddie, but this is when we discover she doesn’t know how she died.
- Simon has an emotional breakdown over Maddie being missing.
- While everyone goes to lite their candles, Simon stays back to watch. However, as episode one ends, we hear Maddie say thank you to Simon, who turns to her and hears her.
- Episode two follows the path of trying to figure out how Simon can hear Maddie while the two join forces to discover what happened to her.
- Xavier’s dad tells him he can’t attend school until they clear his name.
- We find out that the blood in the boiler room is, in fact, Maddie’s.
- Maddie figures out that she went missing between study hall and eighth period.
- Finally, Claire confronts Xavier on why he’s ignoring her. It leads to her noticing him acting differently, and she leaves.
- The police revealed that Xavier didn’t have Maddie’s phone.
- Mr. Anderson enters the picture where he says to Simon that he isn’t going to give up on Maddie. One thing leads to another, and Maddie convinces Simon to give him the evidence they found: a broken piece of Maddie’s phone.
- The cops come to the school with dogs and enter Mr. Anderson’s room. When the dog smells something, Mr. Anderson puts it off that it is Maddie’s last paper.
- Simon and Maddie are discussing who they think did this, and as they find another piece of her phone, Mr. Anderson appears out of nowhere. He tells him that maybe he should let the cops do their jobs.
School Spirits Season 1 Episode 3 Release Date and Time
Episode 3 will be released on Paramount+ at midnight PT on March 16th, 2023. Episode 3 is titled “Dead and Confused” and will have a run time of 45 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch School Spirits Season 1 Episode 3 with a subscription to Paramount+ on the date mentioned above.
- Mr. Anderson freaks out Simon, causing him to become someone he and Maddie start to think might have had something to do with her disappearance.
- Xavier continues to try and clear his name.
- Claire becomes a suspect.