This article is a preview for The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 6 and includes details of the release date, time, and where to watch online.
It’s back! And while the wait hasn’t quite seemed so long since The Book of Boba Fett essentially morphed into The Mandalorian Season 2.5 without warning, it’s still nice to see Mando and Grogu back on our screens. With a redemption arc, reams of fan service to play with, and more appetite than ever for small-screen Star Wars after recent successes, the latest season of The Mandalorian has all the potential of a being another mega-hit for the House of Mouse.
Here’s what happened in The Mandalorian Season 3, Episode 5:
- The pirates we met earlier in the season, led by Gorian Shard, decided it was about time they took control of Nevarro from Greef Karga.
- Karga turned to Captain Carson Teva of the New Republic to help. However, he couldn’t get any official backing, so he turned to Mando and the rest of his covert for aid.
- Mando was able to persuade the others to intervene in exchange for the tract of land that Karga had promised him earlier in the season. After a lot of combat, the Mandalorians were successful and settled on Nevarro.
- The Armorer instructed Bo-Katan to remove her helmed and go off in search of new recruits in order to unite the tribes and retake Mandalore.
- At the end of the episode, Teva discovered the remnants of the transport craft that Moff Gideon escaped from, and found traces of Beskar steel, suggesting a Mandalorian was involved.
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 6 Release Date/Time
The latest episode is scheduled to be released on Wednesday, April 5 at 12 am PT, 3 am ET, and 8 am GMT, exclusively on Disney+.
Where to watch The Mandalorian Season 3 online
This series is exclusive to Disney+ and can only be watched on the platform with a subscription.
Is there a trailer?
There is! You can watch it here:
How many episodes will The Mandalorian Season 3 have?
Consistent with previous seasons, the third season of The Mandalorian will have eight episodes. The premiere debuted on March 1, 2023, and subsequent episodes will continue on a weekly cadence. Here’s the full schedule:
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 1 — March 1, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 2 — March 8, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 3 — March 15, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 4 — March 22, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 5 — March 29, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 6 — April 5, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 7 — April 12, 2023
The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 8 — April 19, 2023
While there is (predictably) no official synopsis, we can nonetheless make some logical assumptions about where things may go in the future:
- I still suspect we’ll see more of Grogu’s origin story, especially now that Moff Gideon has been re-established as a relevant villain. You know how he is with the child.
- We may get a diversionary episode with Bo-Katan on her recruitment drive.
- The big question is obviously whether a Mandalorian was really involved with Moff Gideon’s escape, which would suggest a traitor in the midst of the tribe, or whether it’s a red herring, which would mean it was a carefully cultivated and intricate plan.
- If it’s the latter, are we teeing up a clever scheme for the return of Grand Admiral Thrawn?