This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Doctor Cha Season 1, episodes 7 and 8, and includes the release date and where to watch online.
Doctor Cha episode six opted to end with an interesting cliffhanger. Roy Kim, who is now firmly aware of In-ho’s extramarital affair with Seung-hi, has tracked down Jeong-suk and informed her he needs to tell her something immediately. The natural assumption would be that this is in reference to the hospital resident’s husband being an adulterer, but the wildcard option is definitely that the conventionally handsome professor will be confessing his own romantic feelings.
Whatever happens, it’s likely to change Jeong-suk’s situation. If she finds out her suspicions regarding In-ho and Seung-hi are true, she will drop her husband and change his power dynamic at the hospital. Should she discover Roy Kim likes her, serious consideration must be made as to whether she wishes to stand by a man obviously disinterested in her or pursue someone who possesses genuine care.
Elsewhere, Jeong-suk managed to be convinced into staying at Gusan University Hospital through being credited with changing Chairman Oh’s life. The business mogul even made a ten billion won donation to the building because of the middle-aged resident’s impact, so it would be a waste of her talents should she leave. That, and Jeong-suk only got her wages temporarily reduced as punishment from Hae-nam’s escape from the hospital.
For the rest of Doctor Cha’s ongoings, look no further:
- Hae-nam, refusing treatment, has reconciled with her daughter.
- Hae-nam’s daughter was actually the person who poisoned her father.
- Eun-seo being Seung-hi’s daughter is now known by Jeong-suk.
- In-ho is beginning to have health issues, such as a frozen shoulder.
- Roy Kim and Jeong-suk have begun running together, cementing their friendship.
- Ae-sim has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer, while Deok-rye got the all-clear.
Doctor Cha Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 release date/time
Doctor Cha Season 1 Episode 7 will be released on Netflix on May 6, 2023. The usual release time is 4:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Doctor Cha Season 1 Episode 8 will air at the same time the next day, May 7. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 60-65 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Doctor Cha Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 with a subscription to Netflix at the dates and times mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 22:30 (KST).
- Roy Kim opts to confess his feelings for Jeong-suk, bottling the chance to inform her about In-ho’s affair.
- Jeong-suk finds out about In-ho’s affair naturally, breaking down as a result.
- Seung-hi becomes emboldened by these ongoings and is desperate for her affair with In-ho to become public domain so she has a chance of having him to herself.
- I-rang manages to still be able to apply to art school, much to her father’s disappointment.
- Ae-sim is treated for her thyroid cancer.
- Jung-min starts to debate whether or not he should reveal his relationship with So-ra to his mother.
You can watch this series with a subscription to Netflix.
3 thoughts on “Doctor Cha Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
I have no comment other than I want Dr. Kim for my own????????????
OMG this is a fabulous series to watch.. I can’t wait for it.. dr Kim also is a great singer.
I love this show and all the characters, especially Dr Cha. I guess even Korean families are as screwed over as we are here in America.