We discuss predictions for the Paramount+ series Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 2 Episode 6, including the release date and where to watch online.
Love is in the air onboard the Enterprise, as Spock (Ethan Peck) must choose between T’Pring (Gia Sandhu) and Christine (Jess Bush). “Charades” finds Spock in a tricky situation as he performs rituals for a ceremonial engagement dinner while hiding his altered appearance.
The second season peaks in this playful and entertaining installment. There’s some well-written romance and many hilarious sitcom setups to enjoy in “Charades.” Here’s what happened in Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 2 Episode 5:
- Christine prepares for her fellowship interview during some downtime.
- Spock uses the free time to take on new hobbies. Of course, there is still an awkward tension between Christine and Spock. Fiancee T’Pring organizes a ceremonial engagement dinner for herself and Spock.
- Spock and Christine journey to the Kerkhovian moon to investigate a strange anomaly. They are sucked into a vortex, though. They come out unharmed, but Spock becomes fully human as a result of the incident.
- Spock panics about the dinner and tries to postpone the event. He acts more outgoing and emotional due to these sudden changes.
- Christine puts all her time into finding a cure for Spock. Her interview goes terribly because of these distractions.
- Spock’s mother turns up unannounced, stating that the engagement dinner needs to happen now, or the wedding will be called off. Spock reveals his new, fully human appearance. His mother plans to teach him how to pass the rituals undetected. Together they train for the dinner.
- Christine decides to fly into the vortex for answers with Uhura and Erica’s help.
- The ritual goes ahead with no problems. Spock worries about the final task, though, and runs off. Pike distracts, playing a game of charades in the meantime.
- Christine returns with the cure so that Spock can complete the last ritual effectively.
- Even though he passed undetected, Spock admits to being fully human anyway. T’Pring feels betrayed and asks for time apart.
- Christine’s application for the fellowship is denied.
- Spock and Christine are reunited. They kiss one another.
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 2 Episode 6 Release Date and Time
Episode 6 will be released on Paramount+ on Thursday, July 20th, 2023, at 6 am PT. Episode 6 is titled “Lost in Translation” and will have a run time of 54 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 2 Episode 6 with a subscription to Paramount+ on the date mentioned above.
- Spock and Christine’s relationship will continue to excel. They will start dating. Spock will break off his engagement with T’Pring.
- Uhura and M’Benga seem to have taken a back seat in this season so far, hopefully, their characters can be explored in more depth next time around.
- The next episode is titled “Lost in Translation,” this could imply that the Enterprise comes into contact with an alien society or follows a foreign signal towards imminent danger. Hopefully, they can meet with a new alien race and explore new mythologies.
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 2 Episode 6 Recap
- Will there be a Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 3?