This article is a preview for National Treasure: Edge of History season 1, episode 4 and contains details about the release date, time, and where to watch online.
In our age of reboots, sequels, revivals, redos, and reimaginings, it was only a matter of time before the House of Mouse turned its attention to National Treasure, a brand made iconic in the mid-2000s thanks to two excellent Nic Cage movies that wove exciting treasure hunts and conspiracies around American history. National Treasure: Edge of History is a ten-part Disney+ series that reimagines the brand for the Gen Z crowd to… let’s say mixed results.
Here’s what happened in the third episode:
- The Scooby gang went back to Sadusky’s clue room and discovered a connection to Elvis Presley, of all people.
- The gang went to Graceland to try and uncover the next step in the treasure hunt, leading to some fun but ultimately frictionless shenanigans. Jess recorded a vinyl containing the next hint.
- Billie, Kacey, and Nate followed the map revealed by assembling two of the three boxes, but Nate was killed in a trap left by the Daughters of the Plumed Serpent.
- Agent Ross continued to clandestinely investigate Sadusky’s death.
- At the end of the episode it was revealed that someone — probably Liam — is feeding Billie information.
National Treasure: Edge of History season 1, episode 4 release date/time
The latest episode is scheduled to be released on Wednesday, December 28 at 12 am PT, 3 am ET, and 8 am GMT, exclusively on Disney+.
Where to watch National Treasure: Edge of History online
This series is exclusive to Disney+ and can only be watched on the platform with a subscription.
Is there a trailer?
There is! You can watch it here:
How many episodes will National Treasure: Edge of History have?
National Treasure: Edge of History will have ten episodes. Here’s the full schedule.
Note: This is subject to change
- Episode 1 – Wednesday 14th December 2022
- Episode 2 – Wednesday 14th December 2022
- Episode 3 – Wednesday 21st December 2022
- Episode 4 – Wednesday 28th December 2022
- Episode 5 – Wednesday 4th January 2023
- Episode 6 – Wednesday 11th January 2023
- Episode 7 – Wednesday 18th January 2023
- Episode 8 – Wednesday 25th January 2023
- Episode 9 – Wednesday 1st February 2023
- Episode 10 – Wednesday 8th February 2023
- The bearded dude who was “following” the gang in the previous episode might well have actually been following them — I think we’ll see him again, forming a connection.
- The Elvis clue will likely lead the Scooby gang and Billie to the same location.
- Surely it must be Liam feeding Billie info? It was only him and Jess who heard the recording.