We discuss predictions for the Paramount+ series Tulsa King season 1, episode 8, and include the release date and where to watch online.
The last time we saw Dwight (Sylvester Stallone), he put a couple of dozen bullets into Waltrip’s (Ritchie Coster) henchman’s body. Now that Dwight and Mitch (Garrett Hedlund) are partners, they are burying him together.
They have stirred up a hornet’s nest with the Black McAdam’s and the Invernizzi family back in New York. Quite the feat for a guy just out of prison and who has a ragged team of gutless wonders having his back. Not to mention he has an ATF agent he slept with angry with him, who, if she stood by an open fire, may burst into flames because she is soaked in Vodka daily.
Here’s what happened in Tulsa King season 1, episode 7:
- Dwight Manfredi gets a visit from Goodie, who travels to Tulsa to try and create peace between Dwight and Chickie.
- Stacy finds out that Groom was killed, and her mole says Dwight did it. She confronts Dwight, who won’t confirm or deny the killing.
- Stacy attempts to put pressure on her mole, who happens to be Groom’s girlfriend, to get concrete evidence so she can pull her out. However, when she searches for Waltrip’s computer, which keeps the Black McAdams’ books, she is caught by the ringleader. After toying with her, Waltrip strangles her to death.
- Dwight has a date with Margaret, the owner of the ranch. They have genuine chemistry, as when Stacy and Dwight’s relationship is coming apart at the seams.
- Bodhi is the most significant criminal of them all, including Dwight. He reveals to The General that he has been stealing crypto from bitcoin investors and has millions in hidden accounts.
Tulsa King season 1, episode 8 release date and time
Episode 8 is scheduled to release on Paramount+ on Sunday, January 1st, 2022, at 3:00 a.m. ET. The title and runtime of Episode 7 are unknown at the time of this article’s publication.
Where to watch online
As mentioned, Tulsa King can be watched exclusively on Paramount+ with a subscription. The streaming platform has plans as low as $4.99 a month. New streaming customers can get a 7-day free trial or a Walmart+ subscription plan.
- I love that Martin Starr’s Bodhi is not the complete gutless wonder we think he is, but why on earth would he ever show Dwight he has millions of dollars in hidden accounts? While Dwight loves the crew he has created, why wouldn’t he hold a gun to his head and demand he transfer the money into his account? Expect Dwight to stab Bodhi in the back quickly and soon.
- What is the ramification of Dwight not showing up at Pete’s funeral? Honestly, nothing because Chickie will still be sending Vince after him.
- However, I am worried about the Manfredi clan in New York. His daughter wants to leave for Tulsa, but her husband won’t hear of it, even after being put into intensive care by Chickie. When Dwight doesn’t show up at the funeral, expect an attack, perhaps on The General’s sister, to get Dwight to run into a trap.
- Savage’s Stacy is such an interesting character right now. She is on an apparent downward spiral, trigging heavily, and we can see her doing something to endanger her career and life. One, she could come clean to her bosses and try to get Dwight arrested. Two, how about she may attempt Dwight’s life?
- Tulsa King season 1, episode 8 recap
- Is Tulsa King based on a true story?
- Is Tulsa King related to Yellowstone?
1 thought on “Tulsa King season 1, episode 8 release date, time and where to watch”
Sweet Lord jayzus!Stallone has outdone himself!Amazing series !