We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 3 and 4 and include the release date and where to watch online.
At the end of episode two of Crash Course in Romance, a window in ‘Nation’s Best Banchan’ was completely destroyed by a silver ball. It was a shocking scene, particularly given things have mostly been light-hearted in the drama, but also because it points to the hooded figure dotted throughout the second chapter having more sinister intentions. Going forward, it’ll be interesting to see the wider impact of this event, particularly given things point towards Chi-yeol (Jung Kyung-ho) being the intended recipient of the threat.
Elsewhere, Hae-e has found herself able to be enrolled in Chi-yeol’s private maths tutoring, hoping to have it help her academic ambitions. This hasn’t exactly pleased her classmate, Sun-a, though, who believes her adversary is pretentious and is envious of the fact she’s now in the same academy class as her. This tense, subtle rivalry will no doubt bloom into a more blatant one soon enough, and it’ll be exciting to watch how it pans out for both parties.
For the rest of the ongoings, look no further:
- Chi-yeol, who suffers from eating disorders, has found himself only able to stomach Haeng-seon’s food.
- Chi-yeol has been established as a top private maths tutor, but one who may be hiding a dark secret.
- Chi-yeol was responsible for Jae-woo’s phone cracking and only found himself subjected to more of a dressing down once his plan to secretly gift a new mobile backfired.
- Haeng-seon put aside her money woes to get Hae-e enrolled in an academy.
- Sun-jae has become subjected to pressure from his lawyer mother, who proclaims him all she has.
- Hae-e is taken care of by Haeng-seon, who first looked after the student when she was abandoned by her mother.
Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 3 and 4 Release Date and Time
Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episode 3 will be released on January 21, 2023. The usual time is 2:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episode 4 will air at the same time the next day, January 22. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 75 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Crash Course in Romance Season 1 Episodes 3 and 4 with a subscription to Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
- Chi-yeol becomes more involved with Haeng-seon, whether he likes it or not.
- Chi-yeol starts to panic that someone may be after him, and want him injured, or worse.
- Sun-jae starts to truly feel the weight of the pressure applied by his mother.
- The identity of the hooded figure becomes more apparent, if not revealed. We also see whether or not he is properly linked to Seo-jin.
- Su-a considers ways to disrupt her rival, Hae-e, and her educational endeavors.
- Chi-yeol struggles to balance his work and personal life.