We discuss predictions for Your Honor Season 2 Episode 4 and include the Release Date, Time, and Where to Watch online.
Michael (Bryan Cranston) is playing with fire as he juggles bringing down the Baxters with his newfound grandfather status. An underlying theme in episode 3 is characters having to make difficult decisions that could severely impact them in the long run. Season 2 of Your Honor has been outstanding so far, with each episode gripping me from start to finish. The show’s writers clearly wanted to focus on character development and varying reactions to human emotions in the second season, and the story’s unpredictability makes it even more intriguing to watch. Here’s what happened in Episode 3 of Your Honor Season 2:
- The Baxters plan to buy a 12-acre lease of land for a residential and retail space, which was set for approval at the end of the month by the former mayor. As Charlie is now in charge, he refuses the request, stating that the bid needed to be more competitive as there were no other potential buyers. Due to this, he reopens the bid and encourages the Baxters to reapply. Charlie later reveals to Michael that another buyer mysteriously vanished on the night of the bid submissions and has not been seen since.
- Dick informs Big Mo that Gina made him a better offer for the nightclub. Her proposal is 10 percent above the asking price and cash in hand by the end of the week. Dick informs Big Mo that if she can match Gina’s offer, he can still sell the club to her, and she agrees to the terms.
- After Carlo interrupts Michael and Fia’s meeting at the park, Carlo tells Michael that Fia needs family support after what she’s been through and doesn’t need to be around “a bum who just got out of prison.” Michael calls Carlo out on the statement’s irony and says he’s like Harry, “The Hook.” The man in question was a mobster who was acquitted of murder but was charged with the crime 25 years later. Double jeopardy didn’t apply in the situation as the judge had been gotten to.
- Big Mo gives Little Mo cash to buy the product from Roger in Houston. Just before the offer takes place, Big Mo calls Little Mo to tell him not to go ahead with the deal as she must use the money to make up the 10 percent for the nightclub. After Little Mo tells Trey that Big Mo doesn’t wish to move forward, a physical fight ensues, and they are both arrested. Eugene, who has been waiting in the car with the money, flees from the scene with the bag of cash and Little Mo’s cell phone. At Little Mo’s aunt’s house, Eugene panics as he stares at the bag of money and doesn’t know what to do. He then sees Big Mo calling Little Mo’s phone.
- Michael asks Jimmy what he would have done if Adam confessed to the murder of Rocco the day the hit and run happened. Jimmy states that such a tragic accident would have been met with forgiveness and blames Michael’s fear for Adam’s death. He later tells Frankie that if Adam had confessed that evening, he would have killed him with his bare hands.
- Olivia asks Nancy to be allies, as she is having trouble motivating Michael and she thinks that Nancy may be able to help.
- Fia clashes with Gina as she wants Rocco to be christened, but Fia remains reluctant as she’s an atheist. When Michael later visits Fia, they discuss the potential christening. Michael reveals that he fought with his late wife over whether they should christen Adam, as Michael isn’t a believer either. Fia asks him if he regrets giving in, but Michael states that he wishes he’d given in more with disagreements.
Your Honor Season 2 Episode 4 Release Date and Time
Episode 4 is scheduled to release on Showtime on Sunday, February 5th, 2023. The release time is 9 pm ET/PT. Showtime app subscribers can watch the episode on Friday, February 3rd, 2023, at midnight ET. Episode 4 is titled “Part Fourteen” and will have a run time of 60 minutes which includes commercials.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Your Honor Season 2 Episode 4 on Showtime on the date mentioned above.
- Eugene will take off with the money as he’s been left with the bag of cash.
- As Charlie reopened the bidding for the 12-acre lease, I’d imagine the Baxters will try to intimidate him in some way to get their bid approved.
- Once Big Mo finds out Little Mo ended up in jail and doesn’t have her money, there will be serious consequences.