We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 7 and include the release date and where to watch online.
This week’s episode of Buddy Daddies put the focus on Miri (voiced by Hina Kino), proving she can hold her own against Kazuki (voiced by Toshiyuki Toyonaga) and Rei (voiced by Koki Uchiyama). Although they were lurking in the background the whole time to make sure she was okay, Miri still managed to handle problem after problem with maturity far beyond her years. If she keeps that up, she may just become an asset to her parents in the future. However, it may be a few seasons before that happens.
- The episode opens with Kazuki wondering if he is too lenient of a parent as he watches the news.
- When Kazuki arrives to pick Miri up from daycare, Ms. Anna, tells him Miri got into a fight with a friend that day. She hopes maybe Kazuki can talk to Miri to get to the bottom of it.
- At home, Kazuki tries to ask Miri. She denies fighting but says that a kid named Taiga was being bad.
- The more Kazuki asks, the more upset Miri gets until she runs out, telling him she hates him.
- Miri is still angry with Kazuki the next day and has Rei take her to school.
- After realizing he forgot to pack her lunch, Kazuki insists they find Miri on her field trip to the zoo to deliver it to her.
- On the field trip, Miri, Taiga, and her friends end up separated from the rest of the class.
- Kazuki and Rei follow closely as Miri tries to lead her friends back to the group without directly interfering.
- Miri notices a man trying to take food from a cart without paying. She stops him, giving the clerk enough time to come back and catch him. The thief promises revenge.
- Miri and her friends decide to stop for lunch. When she has no food, Taiga offers to share with her and apologizes for being mean before.
- While eating lunch, the thief from earlier grabs Miri, demanding food. Taiga grabs his arm to defend Miri, getting caught in the process.
- The thief then pulls out a gun and aims it at the children.
- Dressed as zoo mascots, Kazuki and Reki easily disarm the thief.
- Ms. Anna and the children find each other. She is surprised to see Miri and Taiga getting along.
- At home, Kazuki apologizes for forgetting her lunch and being upset with her while Miri requests to eat the lunch he forgot to pack.
- The episode ends with a new character named Karin walking into Kyutaro’s cafe.
Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 7 Release Date and Time
Episode 7 is scheduled to release on Crunchyroll on Friday, February 17th, 2023. The release time is 12:30 ET. The title of episode 7 is unknown at this time, but it will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 7 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
While neither of my predictions ended up being true last week, this week’s episode left us with an interesting cliffhanger. I’m curious to see where the second half of the story goes now.
- At the end of the episode, a woman walked into Kyutaro’s cafe. He seemed surprised to see her, so something tells me this was Kazuki’s old love interest. It’s clear he’s still sending money to a woman who won’t accept it, and I have a feeling this is her.