We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 6, including the release date and where to watch online.
In Episode 5, Edward (Colin O’Brien) becomes the central character again. He’s still struggling with the trauma of the crash, though, and has awful nightmares. While in the day, a potential stalker keeps him distracted. The other cast members have their subplots.
Dee Dee (Connie Britton) opens up to her daughter and the group, Adriana (Anna Uzele) has her love triangle dilemma, and Amanda (Brittany S. Hall) tackles her guilty conscience. It’s a busy episode that lacks any exciting features or enticing hooks. Here’s what happened in Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 5:
- Amanda is sent her engagement ring, which is retrieved from the crash. This triggers painful memories of the last time she saw her fiance, Brent. She broke up with him just before the flight, refusing to take the ring. Brent’s brother Steve tries to comfort her, and they kiss.
- Shay discovers love notes in Jordan’s coat, which she thinks links with Edward’s stalker. She believes they were dating. Edward is angry that Jordan kept secrets from him and storms off.
- Lacey discusses Edward’s sleeping habits with the group. They suggest he returns home. Lacey broaches the subject, and Edward agrees to sleep at home. He can’t sleep, though, and tells John he’s having nightmares about the crash site. John takes photos of the field to prove it has been cleaned up.
- Adriana prepares for her debate. She tells Eric they aren’t getting back together and kisses Kojo nearly. The discussion goes well, and she receives a round of applause from the audience.
- Lacey allows Edward to skip school and wander the park alone. He heads to the stalker’s place of work and questions her. Mahira doesn’t say if she was Jordan’s girlfriend or not but tells him to meet up with her tomorrow.
- Dee Dee opens up to the group, explaining her husband’s secrets. Linda asks Dee Dee to support her at a baby scan. Dee Dee refuses, saying she can’t be her mother. Eventually, Dee Dee steps up and changes her mind.
- In Colorado, John asks around for directions to the crash site. The man who pulled Edward from the wreckage drives John to the field. They pray there. John sends photographs back to Edward.
- Edward makes friends with Shay again and tells her everything about his meeting with Mahira. They plan to meet with her tomorrow.
Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 6 Release Date and Time
Episode 6 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, February 24th, 2023. The release time is midnight PT. Episode 6 is titled “Truth” and will have a run time of 53 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 6 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Mahira will meet with Edward and Shay. It seems too apparent that she was Jordan’s girlfriend; there must be more to this story. Were Mahira and Jordan online friends, or do they share a unique secret?
- Dee Dee has to confess to Zoe and tell her everything. This may force Zoe to reconsider her options and concentrate more on school. Dee Dee is still spending money far too flippantly; she needs to start saving and spending more efficiently.
- Adriana seems to have chosen Kojo over Eric, but it is never that simple. Maybe Eric will sabotage Kojo and Adriana’s relationship.
- Steve has cheated on his wife with Amanda; there will be repercussions. Will Steve call his wedding off? Will they continue to have an affair in secret?
- Dear Edward Season 1 Episode 6 Recap
- Dear Edward Season 1 Review
- Is the book Dear Edward based on a true story?