We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Shrinking Season 1 Episode 6, including the release date and where to watch online.
In Episode 5, Jimmy (Jason Segel) continues to try and do the right thing, although his decisions keep backfiring badly. He wants to protect Alice (Lukita Maxwell) and needs support from his mentor Paul (Harrison Ford), yet he seems only to make matters worse. Meanwhile, Sean (Luke Tennie) is at breaking point, and Brian (Michael Urieo) has relationship issues. It’s another comforting and hilarious installment, satisfyingly portraying character progression amid all the sarcastic banter. Here’s what happened in Shrinking Season 1 Episode 5:
- Jimmy realizes Alice is in love with Sean and asks Liz for advice. Liz and Gaby laugh in Jimmy’s face, though. He has the same misfortune as Paul, who won’t let their previous argument slide. They decide to stop talking to one another.
- Brian announces that he will propose to his boyfriend, although he has repeatedly made this statement. Brian is struggling to commit and asks Gaby for advice. She speaks with Brian, who realizes himself that he has stopped taking risks. He sees the proposal as the most significant risk he’s taken in a long time, which scares him.
- Sean reconnects with his father. Things are going well until his dad passes him his framed medals and calls him a hero. Sean freaks out and runs away. He asks Alice to walk with him, and she skips school to do so. On the walk, Sean climbs a water tower and acts erratically, worrying Alice incredibly.
- Jimmy apologizes to Grace and then confronts Alice about her truancy. His daughter says that she is concerned about Sean’s reckless behavior. Jimmy tries to talk with Sean, but he declares that he will move out instead.
- Alice asks Paul to make amends with Jimmy. She was happy with her father’s progression, but he was heading backward again. Jimmy needs Paul.
- Paul does the right thing and makes amends with Jimmy; he offers some great advice to Sean. Paul manages to get Sean to open up. He admits he doesn’t see himself as a hero; he feels guilty about his time overseas. Paul says he’s a good person; he needs to do the work to improve.
- Paul musters the courage to tell his daughter about his Parkinson’s disease.
Shrinking Season 1 Episode 6 Release Date and Time
Season 1 Episode 6 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, February 24th, 2023. The release time is midnight PT. Episode 6 is titled “Imposter Syndrome” and will have a run time of 29 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Shrinking Season 1 Episode 6 with a subscription to Apple TV+ on the date mentioned above.
- Jimmy will feel much better now that all his significant problems have been subdued. Alice has cooled off with Sean. Sean is moving out and has started to open up more. Paul is talking to Jimmy again, and he’s also made amends with Grace. Not a bad couple of days for the therapist. What drama will Jimmy cause next, though? Will he upset more of his patients?
- Paul has told his daughter about his Parkinson’s disease. She will race over to help and support her father. However, Paul doesn’t want a fuss. He will continue to improve, rebuilding his relationships with Meg and Jimmy.
- Brian will propose to Charlie, and they will get engaged. They’ll celebrate in style, with Gaby and Jimmy getting drunk. Gaby may meet the love of her life at this party too.