We discuss predictions for the Crunchyroll anime series Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 10, including the release date and where to watch online.
This week’s episode of Buddy Daddies was full of fun as viewers followed Kazuki (voiced by Toshiyuki Toyonaga), Rei (voiced by Koki Uchiyama), and Miri (voiced by Hina Kino) to her daycare’s field day.
While her goal of winning a gold medal almost didn’t happen, the trio returned during the parent-child race to secure victory. With everything going so smoothly, it’s almost easy to forget the threat of Rei’s family looming around the corner. It seems his father is growing impatient with Kyutaro, which doesn’t seem like good news for anyone.
- Miri, Rei, and Kazuki train at the park for her upcoming field day race.
- After training, the group visits Kyutaro’s cafe for drinks.
- Rei scopes out Miri’s daycare the night before.
- Kazuki and Rei drop Miri off before securing a spot to take photos and mingle with several other parents.
- Miri gives the field day greeting speech.
- The kids participate in various outdoor activities and events like tug of war, then break for lunch before the afternoon activities start.
- Miri hopes to win a gold medal in the afternoon race.
- Miri runs her heat as her parents cheer.
- Rei cheers louder, and his voice surprises Miri, causing her to trip and fall mid-race.
- Miri does win a gold medal.
- Kazuki partners with Miri in the parent-child race, overcoming a course filled with obstacles as Rei quietly cheers them off from the sideline.
- One of the last obstacles is a scavenger hunt where Miri pulls her card.
- Miri grabs Rei as her item, and the trio runs to the finish line.
- Miri wins a gold medal for coming in first during the parent-child race.
- Miri reveals that her scavenger hunt card said “family.”
- Reluctantly, Kazuki and Rei agree to take a family picture together with Miri.
- The group then walks home together at the end of field day.
- Ogino reminds Kyutaro “not to forget the job” as he looks at family photos of Kazuki, Miri, and Rei.
Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 10 Release Date and Time
Episode 10 is scheduled to release on Crunchyroll on Friday, March 17th, 2023. The release time is 12:30 ET. The title of episode 10 is unknown at this time, but it will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Buddy Daddies Season 1 Episode 10 with a subscription to Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
It seems neither of my predictions for episode 9 came true, as we were surprised with a filler episode this week. Despite the lack of action, viewers still got to see more of Kazuki, Rei, and Miri as a family, which will likely make what’s coming next much more heartbreaking if Rei’s father succeeds.
- I still feel that Kyutaro will warn Kazuki and Rei about the hit. If he does, he will likely be punished, maybe even having to pay with his own life.
- It seems Kyutaro may be taking too long for the Boss’ liking. If that is the case, I could see the Boss sending someone like Ogino directly to Miri’s daycare to kidnap her.