We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episodes 9 and 10, including the release date and where to watch online.
As we move towards the final couple of weeks of Divorce Attorney Shin, plenty has gone on. Particularly, Chun-seok’s case has proven quite complex, especially now it has been revealed that he is not the father of Dinh Thi Hoa’s child.
With both Sung-han (Cho Seung-woo) and Yu-seok (Jeon Bae-soo) against each other in this trial, it promises to get heated, but more interesting is perhaps the fact that the Vietnamese mother seems prone to lying.
Has she really been assaulted by her husband? Why does her survival depend on returning to Vietnam, and what did the birth father of her child actually do? Did she always plan to go against her husband? These questions need answering, chiefly when Chun-seok’s “honor” depends on it, and Keumhwa seems to be cynically involved.
Elsewhere, Seo-jin (Han Hye-jin) and Choi Jun (Han Eun-seong) have found themselves attached to a really complicated case of their own.
The schizophrenic Min-jeong, who has fallen victim to an abusive husband, attempted to take her own life and sees no hope.
Currently, the mentally unwell woman seems to have halted her divorce plans, but something will need to be done to prevent Hyeon-tae from further getting his way. Fortunately, one potential resolution will come from Sung-han’s visit to the schizophrenic support group joined by the manipulator.
For the rest of the Divorce Attorney Shin ongoings, look no further:
- Hyeong-geun was treated to a meal by So-yeon, perhaps signaling their budding love.
- Seo-jin is considering a return to radio.
- Yeong-ju wants to take Attorney Shin down and out of her son’s life.
- Jeong-sik has been established to dislike Yu-seok because of how he dealt with Ju-hwa’s divorce case, which he had hired him for.
- Geum-hui wants a divorce of her own.
Divorce Attorney Shin season 1, episodes 9 and 10 release date/time
Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episode 9 will be released on Netflix on April 1, 2023. The usual time is 4:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episode 10 will air at the same time the next day, April 2. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 60-65 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episodes 9 and 10 with a subscription to Netflix at the dates and times mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 22:30 (KST).
- Geum-hui becomes involved with Attorney Shin and requests his help for her divorce. In return, she offers to help him dig into Ju-hwa’s death.
- Chun-seok will win his case thanks to Sung-han, leaving Yu-seok in a sticky position with Yeong-ju.
- Choi Jun will have his services touted, meaning his loyalty to Attorney Shin may have to come into question.
- So-yeon and Hyeong-geun start to explore their feelings for each other.
- Seo-jin strongly considers a return to radio, even if she is starting to settle into her legal work.