We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episodes 11 and 12, including the release date and where to watch online.
In a slightly surprising twist, episode 10 of Divorce Attorney Shin ended with Gi-yeong (Kim Joon-eui) requesting his uncle’s legal help. As of right now, we don’t know what this is referring to, but we can guess that it has something to do with the young boy being passed around without regard and never really treated kindly by Yeong-ju.
How this will all end promises to be intriguing, especially if it means Sung-han (Cho Seung-woo) has a chance to take Gi-yeong away from the environment he is currently doing anything but thrive in.
Elsewhere, Geum-hui has stepped up her attempts to get a divorce from her husband, Chang-jin (Lee Ho-jae).
It’s already a messy case, but it promises to become messier now that the elder has provided evidence of all her partner’s extramarital affairs. Still, Sung-han is up against six other lawyers, so perhaps this lawsuit isn’t as clear-cut as it could be.
For the rest of the Divorce Attorney Shin ongoings, look no further:
- Choi Jun, despite getting needlessly physical, got Hyeon-tae to agree to divorce Min-jeong without her needing to pay any alimony.
- Seo-jin has successfully started live streaming, though they had to confront a 14-year-old online troll over hate comments.
- Chun-seok was proven innocent in his lawsuit and is making inroads in repairing his relationship with Dinh Thi Hoa.
- Yeong-ju has resigned from Keumhwa, leaving Yu-seok suspicious.
- Hyeong-geun and So-yeon have kickstarted their romantic relationship.
- Seo-jin is taking steps to “toughen up” so her son can start enjoying his life.
Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episodes 11 and 12 Release Date and Time
Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episode 11 will be released on Netflix on April 8, 2023. The usual time is 4:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episode 12 will air at the same time the next day, April 9. This will be the finale. Each episode has an approximate runtime of around 60-65 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Divorce Attorney Shin Season 1 Episodes 11 and 12 with a subscription to Netflix at the dates and times mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 22:30 (KST).
- Gi-yeong’s case will become more apparent, likely linked to Yeong-ju and her treatment of him.
- Sung-han looks into options to defend his nephew, including getting custody of him.
- Yeong-ju starts to slip up and finds herself becoming the firm enemy of Chang-jin.
- Yu-seok betrays Yeong-ju, though not out of the kindness of his heart.
- Jeong-sik gets closure on his rivalry with Yu-seok.
- Definitively, Seo-jin moves on from her tragic past and continues her journey in the streaming world. As a result, she will be able to have a proper bond with Hyeon-u again.
- Sung-han wins Geum-hui’s divorce case.