This article is a preview for Titans season 4, episode 12 and contains details of the release date, time, and where to watch online. It also contains spoilers for previous episodes and seasons.
Beginning life on the now-defunct DC Universe streaming platform, Titans began as a very controversial proposition — a deliberately edgy take on DC’s teeny-bopper super-team infamously marketed around Dick Grayson saying “F*ck Batman” in the trailer — but has since cemented its identity as a very decent and rather unconventional series. The third season, which was housed on HBO Max, dealt with everything from a murderous Batman to a pot-smoking Scarecrow to the literal afterlife, and the fourth season seems intent to top even that by pivoting rather explicitly into horror territory and working through a story involving the sinister, otherworldly Church of Blood.
Here’s what happened in Titans Season 4 Episode 11:
- Dick sent Tim back to Gotham City for what turned out to be a training mission. His goal was a red herring and was really an excuse for him to spend some time with Jason Todd so that Dick could get a sense of whether Tim was ready to be the next Robin. He passed.
- Mother Mayhem ripped out the heart of one of her acolytes and used it to manipulate Sebastian. She also took the horn of Trigon back to the Temple of Azarath.
- The Titans discovered Project Starfire was a secret LexCorp weapon designed to simulate Kory’s blue light power — supposedly the only way of defeating Brother Blood. Kory and Conner attempted to charge it up but Dick intervened before it was fully powered to protect Kory from her prophesized demise.
- Conner tried to use the weapon to take out Sebastian after he killed Mother Mayhem (again), but it didn’t work. Brother Blood achieved his full powers and final form and seemingly killed Conner at the end of the episode.
Titans season 4, episode 12 release date/time
The latest episode will air on HBO Max on May 11 at 12 am PT/3 am ET.
How many episodes will Titans season 4 have?
The fourth season of Titans will have 12 episodes, though released in two six-episode parts. The first part debuted on November 3, 2022, with two episodes. The next four will release weekly through to December 1. The final six episodes will release on an unconfirmed date in 2023. The titles for all 12 episodes are as follows: “Lex Luthor,” “Mother Mayhem,” “Jinx,” “Super Super Mart,” “Inside Man”, “Brother Blood”, “Dude, Where’s My Gar,” “Caul’s Folly,” “Dick & Carol & Ted & Kory,” “Game Over,” “Project Starfire” and “Titans Forever”.
Is there a trailer?
Yes! You can watch it here:
Where to watch Titans season 4 online
As mentioned above, you can watch Titans exclusively on HBO Max, which is available with a subscription with plans starting at $9.99/month. All three previous seasons of Titans are also available to watch on the platform.
The main cast for the season includes:
- Brenton Thwaites as Dick Grayson / Nightwing.
- Anna Diop as Koriand’r / Kory Anders / Starfire.
- Teagan Croft as Rachel Roth / Raven.
- Ryan Potter as Gar Logan / Beast Boy.
- Joshua Orpin as Conner / Superboy.
- Franka Potente as Mother Mayhem.
- Joseph Morgan as Brother Blood.
Supporting cast members include:
- Jay Lycurgo as Tim Drake
- Lisa Ambalavanar as Jinx
And guest stars are:
- Titus Welliver as Lex Luthor
- Brec Bassinger as Courtney Whitmore / Stargirl
- James Scully as Bernard Dowd
There are also rumors that Deathstroke and Superman may appear in this season.
1 thought on “Titans Season 4 Episode 12 Release Date, Time and Where to Watch”
I LOVE THIS SERIE. IT IS EXCITING AND FRESH. THEY SHOULD NOT CANCELL IT. IIS THERE A CHANCE THEY COULD CHANGE THEIR MINDS?