We discuss predictions for the Netflix and Crunchyroll anime series Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 20, including the release date and where to watch online.
Even with the cards stacked against him, Ketil (Hideaki Tezuka) has chosen to fight Canute (voiced by Kensho Ono) in battle, and so far, it is not looking good for the farmer.
Not only are Ketil’s men outclassed in every way, but so is their leader as well. Clearly, they hardly stand a chance, but if nothing else, all of the excitement has proven to be a good distraction for Thorfinn (Yuto Uemura) and Leif. With everyone bust fighting, it was the perfect opportunity for them to escape with Einar (Shunsuke Takeuchi) and Arnheid (Mayumi Sako) as well.
Now viewers can only hope they make it off the farm with their lives before the fighting ends.
- Ketil gathers 350 men to fight with him.
- Fox asks Snake if he thinks they have a chance against Canute, especially considering most of the men are not fighters, but Snake says most of them are just there to have their debts erased.
- Thorfinn considers leaving with Leif but chooses to stay behind with Einar and Arnheid instead.
- Leif says they can wait another day to see if Arnheid’s condition improves before leaving.
- Canute sends a messenger to Ketil to inform him that his family’s life is only being spared as a courtesy.
- Although Canute has significantly fewer men, all his men are skilled fighters.
- Having known the real “Iron Fist Ketil,” Snake knows that this Ketil is not the real legend but a fraud.
- As Ketil engages in war with Canute, Thorfinn, Einar, and even Arnheid escape the farm with Leif and Bug-Eyes.
- Arnheid slowly wakes up, although she is still frail.
- As Canute’s men seem to massacre Ketil’s men in the distance, Thorgil slowly sneaks up behind Canute with the intent to kill him.
Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 20 Release Date and Time
Episode 20 will be released on both Netflix and Crunchyroll on Monday, May 22nd, 2023. The release time is 11:30 a.m E.T. Episode 20 is titled “Pain” and will have a run time of approximately 23 minutes.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 20 with a subscription to Netflix or Crunchyroll on the date mentioned above.
Although things were looking up for Arnheid this week, she doesn’t seem out of the woods yet. Fans could say the same for Canute, who, despite overtaking Ketil’s men, has no idea who’s waiting to kill him. Next week’s episode is sure to be interesting.
- Even though Arnheid woke up, I have a feeling she’s not going to make it. Just before waking up, she had a scene with Gardar and her children which definitely felt like her letting go.
- I don’t see Thorgil killing Canute, even though he seems to have the perfect ambush going right now. It seems Canute has been training these last few years, so I don’t see him going down without a fight so quickly.
- Vinland Saga Season 2 Review
- Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 19 Recap
- Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 20 Recap
- Anime Shows like Vinland Saga